me and my boys from Olympia....need ways to get there shit heard ..look inside..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
damn anyways back to this shit... hit my pm's.. i'll be in oly in a couple weeks..i will be on my way to cali, but if u got any clean shit and its any good, i can get it a lil play out in walla walla ..if it aint clean and its heat submit it to my boy evil ways for reaper. if i like it, i'll spread it around..so hit tha pm.

Jun 2, 2004
dub

Double-THEGOD said:
HE AINT SMASHIN SHIT WHEN U HEAR THE SONG I GOT FOR THIS NIGGA U WILL UNDERSTAND MOST HAVE ALREADY HEARD IT AND KNOW THAT ONCE THIS SHIT HITS THE STREETS HE IS DONE AND IM GONNA GIVE U A LIL BIT CHRIS

YEAH NIGGA U HOT AS HOT AS YOUR EX BITCH U KNOW THE 1 THAT SLIT HER WRIST THE SAME 1 THATS TOUCHED OVER A 100 DICKS KARMA MADE U SOUND LIKE A TRICK

NOW FEFE I DONT KNOW WHY U WANNA COME ON HERE TRYN TO AIR ME OUT LIKE U SOMEBODY IN THIS RAP SHIT NIGGA U KNOW WHO THE MONSTER IS WHEN IT CAME TO BLAZIN CATS I USED TO GIVE IT TO EVERYONE AT YOUR HOUSE NIGGA AND U KNOW IT SO DONT MAKE THIS A ME AND U SITUATION THIS THREAD HAD NOTHIN TO DO WIT SP AND I HAVE ALREADY TALKED TO HIM AND I TOLD HIM LIKE IM ABOUT TO TELL U THIS SHIT IS NOTHIN TO ME I CAN AIR EVERYONE OUT U INCLUDED AND IF YALL GET MAD O WELL I DIDNT START ANY OF THIS I DIDNT EVEN START WRITIN ABOUT THIS NIGA TILL HE CAME AT ME WIT THAT HOE CAKE SHIT ON I WISH SO CHRIS DO ME A FAVOR AND LEAVE THE RAP TALK TO NIGAS WHO DO THIS U ARE JUST CO-SIGNIN BECAUSE ROB IS YOUR BOY AT THE MOMENT I AINT EVER HAD ANY ISSUES WIT U SO PLZ DONT GO TRYN TO DOWN PLAY ME ON ROB BEHALF THAT SHIT IS CORNY AND U KNOW IT AND IF U KNEW THE REAL REASON WE WASNT COO U WOULD THINK DIFFERENT ABOUT MR SP
man that's one song anybody can write a song about someone else when they know shit about someone, we all got dark closets, the lyrics can be tight but if you don't have the right production your shit is gonna be wacked and i can pretty much be sure you don't have that, that's why your on here tryin to get someone to help you, and yah your right i don't know yourside of the story, but i know sp's and he ain't never done me wrong, so who do you think imma run with, but after i heard how you bitched out at the liquor store and locked the door when sp ran up on you i would say i have lost respect for the hard ass double "e" just like buck bithcin out with target security...
so say what you will about me if you want..............besides i gave you my opinion i think sp smashes on you all day even back at the crib you smashed everybody else but not S.P. now is that so wrong to say..................i guess in your eye's it is, so say what you want write what you write but don't do anything to get yourself hurt that's all i got to say

Oct 31, 2003
Im not gonna say much but this i aint ever said i was super THUG for 1 and for 2 chris your respect to me means shit WHO ARE U TO ME ARE U HELPIN ME PAY MY MOMMAS BILLS CAN U PRODUCE WRITE ANYTHING NO U R A FAN AND ROBS PATNA SO OFCOURSE U BELEAVE ANYTHING HE TELL U AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST IF I WRITE SOMETHAN U DONT LIKE AND U GET MAD HOW FAR ARE U WILLING TO TAKE IT IS THE QUESTION WHEN U SAY DONT GET HURT ARE U TRYN TO TELL ME SOMETHAN ARE U TRYN TO ACT LIKE U AINT GOT SHIT TO LOSE DO U THINK THAT U R GONNA SMASH ME AND I AINT GONNA DO SHIT THINK BEFOR U SAY THINGS CHRIS U R GROWN AND THIS AINT EVEN ON SOME STREET SHIT AND AINT HAD NOTHIN TO DO WIT U BUT U HAD TO COME IN HERE AS ROBS SUPER FAN AND PUT A NIGGA ON BLAST SO AT THAT OM GONNA LET U KNOW I AINT GONNA BE POSTIN ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS SUBJECT IM GONNA LET MY MUSIC SPEAK FOR ME AND WHEN U SEE WHO I GOT PRODuCIN ThE TRACK U r GONNA TRIP IM NOT thE ONLY ONE WHO SEE ROBS TRU COLORS

Jun 2, 2004
Double-THEGOD said:
Im not gonna say much but this i aint ever said i was super THUG for 1 and for 2 chris your respect to me means shit WHO ARE U TO ME ARE U HELPIN ME PAY MY MOMMAS BILLS CAN U PRODUCE WRITE ANYTHING NO U R A FAN AND ROBS PATNA SO OFCOURSE U BELEAVE ANYTHING HE TELL U AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST IF I WRITE SOMETHAN U DONT LIKE AND U GET MAD HOW FAR ARE U WILLING TO TAKE IT IS THE QUESTION WHEN U SAY DONT GET HURT ARE U TRYN TO TELL ME SOMETHAN ARE U TRYN TO ACT LIKE U AINT GOT SHIT TO LOSE DO U THINK THAT U R GONNA SMASH ME AND I AINT GONNA DO SHIT THINK BEFOR U SAY THINGS CHRIS U R GROWN AND THIS AINT EVEN ON SOME STREET SHIT AND AINT HAD NOTHIN TO DO WIT U BUT U HAD TO COME IN HERE AS ROBS SUPER FAN AND PUT A NIGGA ON BLAST SO AT THAT OM GONNA LET U KNOW I AINT GONNA BE POSTIN ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS SUBJECT IM GONNA LET MY MUSIC SPEAK FOR ME AND WHEN U SEE WHO I GOT PRODuCIN ThE TRACK U r GONNA TRIP IM NOT thE ONLY ONE WHO SEE ROBS TRU COLORS

Yo Dub It's S.P.! The couple of bars u wrote were cute but come on dog please make it worth listening to! As far as airin niggaz out please believe what I wrote in I wish didnt scratch the surface. When you move out your mom house get at me you still on that playground shit and have a hard enough time spelling responsibilty.Next round it's personal all will fall out of the closet. Lets jus say it will be a family affair. I'm sure you can read between the lines. I hope know one in the family has picked up any new habits :) You get the picture. Ding ding school is now in session!

Dec 1, 2003
lmao im gonna hit you with a few new traccs Chill ...we'll be promotin' at the Siccness Bar B Que and I can possibly get San Jose radio play on KNRG 92.9 FM. Rob b.k.a "Slow Poke" Abel is D.J.in' in Fort Worth and can spin your shit too....

Jul 31, 2002
is that a new station?? well i aint been down in almost a year..new stations pop up all tha time.. if ur gonna hit one station..you best to hit as many in the area as u can..i mean why u gonna fuck with just one.. theres prolly like 30 stations within the general area spinnin hip hop...so u head north, east and south and u cover mor ground... eh fort worth rules..lol..chili's birthplace n shit...not that i ever really been there..lol....

Dec 1, 2003
they spinnin the mixtape traccs and the other stations won't mess with that cuzz there aint no releases. This is a pirate station so they dont care about nuthin'profanity and unreleased mixtape shit is all good. they jus had a show in san jose friday and been playin my shit all week.but i was in new mexico and had no idea i was on the fliers and all over the radio till i got bacc.

Oct 31, 2003
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT UHOH BAD HABITS LOL WHAT U GONNA TALK ABOUT NIG HUH HUH HOW A NIGGA BE FUCKIN WIT COKE SOMETIMES THATS A JOKE NIG LETS BE REAL U AINT GOT SHIT ON ME TALK ALL U WANT BUT REMEMEBR THAT I KNOW MORE ABOUT U THEN U KNOW ABOUT ME DING DING SHIT THIS BATTLE WAS OVER AFTER I WROTE MY FIRST 16 AND YOUR GONNA BE MAD WHEN U SEE WHAT I GOT FOR U AND 1 LAST THING THAT LINE WAS JUST A LIL BIT OF WHAT I GOT TO SAY I TOLD U ETHER WAS COMIN