Maniac Lok & DJ Chill Drunker Den Ever Party and Maniac Lok Album Release!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
COOL. ILL HAVE TO MAKE IT TO THIS & GET A COPY OF THE NEW CD FO SHO. I HAVE A WEDDING ILL BE AT ON THE 4TH IN PORTLAND SO ILL BE AROUND THERE.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Oh you know this is bout to pop off real big too! Y'all already would have known the album was on the way a long time ago when I posted the Maniac Lok interview up in here! It's gone be a classic for sure!
The new DJ Chill shit is real hot too...I got it un-mastered and it's still hard as hell!
Go cop em' both!
ONE!

Oct 22, 2005
is this the official release yall already got it poppin for the summer wit tha luni project wich is super hot it get me thru my long ass work day..but yea that maniac ima kop that all the way

May 12, 2004
I noticed on alot of your projects you have features from BG & Kurupt, are those the same verses or are they all different? I remember seeing them featured on the DBA album and a few others and that was a long ass time ago. For some reason i dont see you tracking down BG and Kurupt 10 years or so later to drop some new verses on Maniacs new Joint, Just curious, I cant wait for this album to drop though!!

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
The tracks with Kurupt, C-Bo, and BG are new. We have a few verses from Kurupt, as well as C-Bo that haven't come out yet. We stay networking and connecting the dots my friend. Make sure that you cop that Maniac Lok album.

@ Rose Red

Thanks for the support. I greatly appreciate that.

May 4, 2002
ill be in the building supportin the godfather of the NW
keep it poppin nutz!!!!
glad i could be a part of maniaks project or any jus fam project for that matter....its an honor