M-Dot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
am i the only one not feeling this dude? His raps bore me and shit sounds repetitive. I was given a copy of that new A1 since day 1 and it just doesnt have a good sound. especially with Philthy rich on it. The intro sounds hard as fuck like your about to hear some dope ass shit but thats where it ends at the Intro.. Thoughts? No hatred dude is doing his thing i guess but Straight drop is The best ive heard and that was cause of the Jacka.

Dec 4, 2006
ive been diggin his projects, and i can honestly say he kinda crept up on me..... i had just BARELY heard of dude and then he popped up workin with sum leftcoast heavyweights!!! i dig homies style, i imagine it aint for everyone bu he puts on for the town and we are all about originality so i can DIG IT !!!!!!!

Mar 21, 2013
I liked back to work a lot. M dot tight. I can't think of which one of them m dot Jacka albums came out first, but whatever one came out first is the most one I like because the other one sounded like leftover tracks they just threw out there. Still gotta buy that one with philthy. Did the lil rue one drop yet?

May 20, 2002
feel the same way about Dot. not feelin the flow too much, it is different tho.

The beats and the features have made his albums (except for A1) dope as fuck to me.