LIVEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i saw livio not that long ago, he said he's still rappin and workin on a new album, but i dunno if he was serious or if he was just sayin that.....

Dec 11, 2002
Devilish Scheme said:
that Northcoast rain comp featured livio
'Hottest Shit if im not mistaken

Yep.... #2 Hottest Shit (Playa Lo, Funk Daddy, Livio, Young Skills and Francci)..

But as for what dude has going on now or in the future-- no idea.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
the song was on the album because of my relationship with funk daddy. i don't know what he is up to but i could just ask funk i suppose to get the question cleared up...LOL

I have a question for yall...me and funk were talking bout livio and his record just the other day....Funk thought it was a good first record, maybe a little better than that but can't remember exactly funks comments about the livio record but let me get to my point... He asked why so many people didn't really have good things to say about the record.....or maybe it was about my hating. Either way i pondered why he might have felt people didn't give livio's record a chance....i had an answer for this, but i'm curious to hear what you guys think... Why was Livio a very hated guy in the since of the artists and labels? now him sucking if that is how you feel is great, but that doesn't answer the question.... so if he sucks state that, but also answer the question.... Personally i don't think livio is weak, i think for a first project, from a very young cat the album is cool, just kind of generic...

anyways holla drop ur opinion...

bullet

Apr 25, 2002
I don't really want to speak on his business but I'll say this much. Livio has left Pak Pros but is still recording.

As to why his album was well-received, that's simple... He didn't have any hits.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Bullet said:
He asked why so many people didn't really have good things to say about the record.....
There weren't too many tight songs....For as long as I've known Livio and heard him freestyle and shit, his album didn't showcase his talent.

May 4, 2002
I personally think livioss lyrics are wack....

quote from livio

" I write my rhyme on my leg, now im kickin my rhyme"

plus he was trying sell his first record off national artist names and none of the National artist came with heat..... I think you have to put out at least 1 record before you feature a national artist.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ I extremely doubt the rhyme was like that. Maybe "write my lyrics" or similar, but i HIGHLY doubt "rhyme". What song was that from?

Lyrically, Livio is ahead of 95% of these other NW rappers, period--and you will not convince me otherwise. D-Block, State Property, Desert Storm.....this cat knows what he should be listening to, and where he should be going. Yet, for reasons i can't explain without offending, this cat is being screwed over.

If i had the cash and/or resources, i would sign dude in the blink of an eye.........y'all is not even ready, and won't be for quite some time.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
tadou said:
Yet, for reasons i can't explain without offending, this cat is being screwed over.

If i had the cash and/or resources, i would sign dude in the blink of an eye.........y'all is not even ready, and won't be for quite some time.
if he is being screwed over why would you want to sign him?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ Shit, i knew i should have rephrased that. Screwed over, as in, rappers and fans alike don't know what kind of talent/potential this cat has. I didn't mean financial/managerial or anything like that...

Apr 25, 2002
"My Life Vol. 1" sold over 5000 units in the Seattle alone which is very very rare for a single rap album in that area. "My Life Vol. 1" is being remixed and re-released. As far as how much was spent on that album so far, 6 figures. He has a new album ready to go and is already working on another one.

Livio has the attention of some very major people right now, he's a cat to be checking for.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
^ ive heard that people are checking him out and funk daddy is really close to dued from what i hear which is a good thing cuz funk is dope. I think Livio is cool, but i think his new material that i heard is far more impressive than his old. I'm not sure if he did 5000 if so that's preety dope indy style. It just is kind of tuff when you spend as much as they did on the album... but either way, i think Livio will be alright and grow as an artist if he keeps doing his thing. I think his first record hurt him a little in the sense that he had big names big promotions which all led to big expectations. In the scheme of the game there are 25 more artists that paid more dues than him which is where i think some of the not kind statements come from. As far as him, he wasn't ready as an artist to have a record with that kind of budget first time out, but i can't think of many NW artists who were the first time they dropped. Damn near all NW artists with that budget there first time out would have failed like him in the sense of recouping and making real money and or getting a deal from the money that was spent... and that is real shit...

May 4, 2002
tadou said:
^^ I extremely doubt the rhyme was like that. Maybe "write my lyrics" or similar, but i HIGHLY doubt "rhyme". What song was that from?

I will force my self to listen to the record again to get the exact quote, but it is something very close to what I quoted.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Dak iller said:
I will force my self to listen to the record again to get the exact quote, but it is something very close to what I quoted.....

it's probably still....."waaaaaaack, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!" LMFAO....sorry, had to say it.