@ lilg or mox

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Glad you're feeling the album mann!!! We appreciate the love & support... The next album droppin is under the group name "Under The Influence" which consists of Myself, Lil' G, and our boy from around the way named Pain. We don't have a date set for that album yet, but it will be in the near future... the next project to come out of UTR/BIGBOYSTUDIOS is the Chronic 2004 Mixtape which will feature lots of Mo-X & Lil' G tracks as well as others. Look for that soon!

Oct 21, 2002
MO-X and lil G are a cold piece.! ohh by the way mo can i record the song for my solo cd with red head steve at your spot???alos can you holla at pain bout some beats???
ohh by the way this is ON ONE

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Funkzilla said:
MO-X and lil G are a cold piece.! ohh by the way mo can i record the song for my solo cd with red head steve at your spot???alos can you holla at pain bout some beats???
ohh by the way this is ON ONE
wassup mann! it's all gravy you and Steve are welcome at Big Boy Studios! did you figure out beats and song concepts with Steve already? hit me on the PM and we'll make it happen...