Juice - The Sunrise

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Was "The Sunrise"???

• Great (Must Buy)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Good (Nice Debut)

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Okay (Needed Work)

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Bad (Wouldn't Pay $1)

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
What's up y'all? I just wanted to come on here to see what everybody's thoughts were on my debut album "The Sunrise"? If you've heard it I wanna know what you think. If you haven't heard it I would really appreciate you considerin pickin it up. Anyway, I just thought this might be good that way I can get an idea of what my Northwest family thought of the album. All comments are welcomed good or bad, but I won't stand for hatin without statin. What I mean by that is if you didn't like it at least explain why. Thanx and I appreciate your time. Peace!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
tell u what send....
4,000 pesos to my paypal
and i will tell everyone how to changed the face of hip hop, and that you are my sisters man and how we go for yak to sac in a custom regal with b/w drop screens
and that my sun brun was because you did not like the way i talked to your other 2 gurlfriends and that you can hand spin for days.....

or just post a sound clik link and i can tell everyone what i really feel....
and

p.s.
keep making good music

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
^What are you talkin about homie? I can hand spin for days! lol. How about instead of 4,000 pesos I just give you a case of Corona's and some limon if you just tell everybody that my album freakin rocks! lol. Oh, and I already posted the soundclick link. Just scroll up and find my response to Reptile and click on the RIGHT HERE. It will take you there amigo. Peace!

May 13, 2002
im feelin that cut w/droop....an the first one is aight

at the moment id give it a 3/5....from what ive heard off soundclick

not bad.....keep doin what ya doin....maybe some better beats would help change the "bad voters" minds.

Juice

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
D-Menace said:
im feelin that cut w/droop....an the first one is aight

at the moment id give it a 3/5....from what ive heard off soundclick

not bad.....keep doin what ya doin....maybe some better beats would help change the "bad voters" minds.
Thanx for takin the time to peep the tracks homie! In the future I will deffinately be lookin at gettin a better all around sound as far as production goes. With a debut album it's more of a learnin experience and I've learned a lot so far. So, thanx for your feedback! Every little bit helps.