Juice - The Sunrise

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Was "The Sunrise"???

• Great (Must Buy)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Good (Nice Debut)

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Okay (Needed Work)

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Bad (Wouldn't Pay $1)

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Based on the tracks i heard, i put "OK". I'm a real lyrics WHORE (so much so, nothing much else matters), and that is the main part you need work on. And i can almost gurantee that thats what the other people voted down for as well.

Juice

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
tadou said:
Based on the tracks i heard, i put "OK". I'm a real lyrics WHORE (so much so, nothing much else matters), and that is the main part you need work on. And i can almost gurantee that thats what the other people voted down for as well.
I figured as much tadou...about you being a lyrics WHORE and all. lol. I can deffinately respect your opinion on that. You have to understand though that just because you are doesn't mean everybody else is. A lot of people like different styles. There's too many aspects of the rap game to touch em all. I just have to do music that feels good to me and hope that in the end most people will feel it. Ya know? And if that is the reason those 4 people voted "bad" then they should have said so instead of clickin and runnin. It doesn't really help me one bit to just see that they voted the way they did and gave no reason why. So, in reality those votes don't even matter to me. A vote like yours means more to me becasue you gave a reason behind it. So, thanx for your honesty amigo!

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@Juice
I didn't want to say this, but for the sake of full disclosure, I myself was about 5 seconds away from clicking "Bad". (Although, if there was an option above bad but less than OK, I would have clicked that.) Instead, I chose the OK/Lyrics-Whore package so I wouldn't sound so harsh. These songs cross the personal likes section of my brain, and head straight into the "wouldn't recommend" sector a footstep or two. Blame it on the rain, perhaps?

Juice

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
^Shit, you should've voted "bad" then homie! You wouldn't be hurtin my feelings none. At least I would've known you were being honest. I know exactly what kind of music you like and it's way beyond what I listen to. In reality if you did this same kind of votin system for your music I would most likely vote "bad" too. It's just the way it goes. You don't like my style of music and I don't like yours. Oh well, it ain't the end of the world. At least we have a choice. I don't buy yours and you don't by mine. It's that simple. Correct? So, next time please save me for the sake of full disclosure blah blah and come wit it! I won't hate you...I promise. Peace out you lyric lovin whore you! lol.

Juice

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
tadou said:
Nevermind. I'm just going to pretend you didn't take a pot-shot at my music and move on. Good luck.
Now I'm sure you really wish you voted "Bad" huh? I wasn't takin pot-shots at your music homie. I was basically statin the truth. You don't like my music and I don't like yours. What's wrong with that? It doesn't mean I don't think you're a cool person. Music is music and people are people. You can't tell me that you feel you can go around sayin what you want about other artists music, but when it comes to your music nothin "Bad" can be said? The fact is we make different styles of music. That's the bottom line. The whole point I was tryin to make with my post is that if you wanted to vote "Bad" in the first place then you should've. You made it seem like you owed me a favor or somethin by votin the way you did. Nothin needs to be sugarcoated for me. I'm a grown ass man. I can take it. Trust me...I've been through a lot worse. That's all. So, good luck to you.

Juice

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
Wow, my "Bad" votes keep climbin! That's just great!!! Now, I know this is probably a 1 in a 1,000,000 shot, but would those 7 who voted "bad" step forward? Yeah right. I should've made this a public poll to see what the really was. See if those who voted "bad" really have a say in this music business, or if it's just some random haters votin "bad". I would just like to know what it was that made you vote that way? If you think I suck then say it, but at least have the decency to tell my why. Like tadou said, he's a lyrics whore so that's why he would've voted "bad". At least I know his reason behind it. What's your reason? Those 7 votes might as well not be there cuz if I don't know why you're votin that way it sure as hell ain't helpin me. So, will the 7 "bad" voters...please stand up....please stand up...please stand up? lol.

Oct 21, 2002
In my opinion Juice caters to a different crowd i honestly think for what he does he is one of the hottest if its not your bag its not your bag but i guarantee Juice is capable of shutting down the market he is in

yeah yeah