Indoor garden shop in Walla Walla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I know this forum is deadish but I started a indoor/outdoor garden supply shop in walla walla. Here's our facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Urbangrowsystemsww

If any of you guys are ever in the area stop by and check us out. Or if you need nutrients or hydro gear or anything i can ship and beat a lot of internet prices.We carry the biggest soil selection in the area too. Let me know you're from the siccness and I'll hook you up. We're going to be having parties/bbqs every month or so too so if anyone wants to come out it'll be dope. At the least Like our facebook page, the more likes we have the more they show our posts. Thanks Siccness fam.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
im over here right by Tri Cities, i got homies that mob over to Walla quite often.... yall will prolly see me sometime this early spring, good luck with the store homie peace
Right on sounds good. I know that shop in Kennewick is good but we carry some nutrient lines they don't. Spread the word to anyone over there that grows. Thanks man!

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
what are your prices on Led frames. Mainly for 5 to 8 clones. what would you suggest.. I wann use 2 250 watt Hps or maybe one 600.. I want to do small personal runs nothing big. The smaller the Bush, the more potent.
Sorry breh I just now saw this. We don't carry any right now. Honestly I don't think the LED technology is quite there yet for growing. For clones they would be alright, but we don't carry any. I would recommend the Quantum t5 lighting systems for clones. Sun blazes work and I know a lot of folks that use little compact florescent grow lights, but I would stick to t5's. We're looking at carrying the black dog LED systems but they're spendy as fuck. about 2000 for a good one.