Half Sane Album ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
WHATS UP D-MENACE. I KNOW HE'S GOT A CD COMING OUT BUT ITS NOT COMING OUT ON STAY PAID. HE ENDED UP GOING TO DO HIS OWN THANG. BELIEVE ME HE'S GOT SOME SLAPPERS ON THERE THOUGH. SO MAKE SURE YALL PICK IT UP WHEN IT DROP.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I hope this shit comes out....B-Ill's got some licks...

Although, you know what happens when it's NW....just cause it gets recorded, doesn't mean it's coming out. Although, I can't speak on Half Sane's album, that's just the typical procedure for a lot of people....

Hopefully there's not a bunch of weak ass singing...I heard some crappy singing on one song on his myspace or somethin...made me close the browser.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I can't say if anyone else would or wouldn't like it...I just thought it was pretty weak...then again, i dont' like much of the singing that's on any NW album....most people get crappy singers....except for Wanz. Wanz is probably one of the best, if not the best, on any NW rap album I've heard.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
That song with PawPits is fuckin sick.

As I said earlier, I can't speak for others about the song I didn't like. I just didn't like the singing part. I dont' even remember if it was on HIS myspace page, it could have been the dude who was singing...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Got ya..lol...i guess i could have looked at the registration date, i just thought you had your screen name changed.

Sep 1, 2003
i like how he spits on....operation getback / invincible man

thats how his whole album should be......forget the singing or whatever

anyway i know his cd will be FIRE.....shit has to be

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
even if the singing isn't that great, it'll still be a good album overall. he should just replace whoever it is with wanz...cause wanz is WAY fucking better.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Reptile said:
i like how he spits on....operation getback / invincible man

thats how his whole album should be......forget the singing or whatever

anyway i know his cd will be FIRE.....shit has to be
Last I heard he doesn't really wanna do it like that. He wants to bring a variety of style to his cds.