guide to portland?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
whats good in portland OR? ima be goin there for a couple days but tryin to find out some shit to do or check out...anyone know of any good record stores in the area?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
LISICKI @LISICKI DJ's at one of the Top Titty/Snatch Bars in Portland (Though I've never been I HEAR great things lol) Good burgers can be found at Killer Burger 4644 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97213 where EVERY BURGER COMES WITH BACON! My favorite being the Jose Mendoza

If you want good breakfast hit up Pine State Biscuits at 2204 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211 THE REGGIE DELUXE IS THE SHIT!

Those are just a few spots I like in Portland, if you specify what you are lookin for us Portland folks can help you better, but hopefully that helps a lil, hopefully you smoke weed so you can get blasted and go enjoy that food I posted lol!

EDIT: My bad bro I didn't see you asked for Record Stores my high ass focused on food spots. Our best music stores are 2ND AVENUE RECORDS 400 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97204 and MUSIC MILLENNIUM 3158 E Burnside St Portland

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
LISICKI @LISICKI DJ's at one of the Top Titty/Snatch Bars in Portland (Though I've never been I HEAR great things lol) Good burgers can be found at Killer Burger 4644 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97213 where EVERY BURGER COMES WITH BACON! My favorite being the Jose Mendoza

If you want good breakfast hit up Pine State Biscuits at 2204 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211 THE REGGIE DELUXE IS THE SHIT!

Those are just a few spots I like in Portland, if you specify what you are lookin for us Portland folks can help you better, but hopefully that helps a lil, hopefully you smoke weed so you can get blasted and go enjoy that food I posted lol!

EDIT: My bad bro I didn't see you asked for Record Stores my high ass focused on food spots. Our best music stores are 2ND AVENUE RECORDS 400 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97204 and MUSIC MILLENNIUM 3158 E Burnside St Portland
fuck that jalapeno burger looks good im most definietely gonna go eat there after i smoke some hash lol. good lookin on the record stores gonna stop by those...if anything at all comes to mind let me know of anything to do there..i know ill come up wit some more questions, i still got bout another week till i go ...thanks for the info

Props: Kon1

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
LISICKI @LISICKI DJ's at one of the Top Titty/Snatch Bars in Portland (Though I've never been I HEAR great things lol)
Yep i DJ at the Boom Boom Room SAt Sun Mon night youll have a good time and ill buy you your first drink, ive worked there for 6 years now and im hoping if i work another 6 years i might see kon 1 poke his head up in there lol

Ringside Steakhouse Casa Diablo and Voodoo doughnuts are some other exclusive portland destinations worth checking out

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Lol At least I know you still are anticipating my visit LISICKI @LISICKI Shit is just so far from my crib bro. I'm in like Fairview bro so thats like a half hour drie, but I guess u can't really put a distance or value on some nice tiddies and pussu!

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
spent alot of time in sac just out of curiosity what would you recommend doing in a guide to sacramento to give us a better idea of what your interested in doing in portland
i could recomend a few things here in sac....

old town sac is the first thing that comes to mind, the rivers, downtown (obviously ima check out downtown portland) idk shit like that. i do see your point tho its pretty much get drunk n go eat places n walk around lol. i still got a week till i leave so if anything pops in mind let me know. i may end up moving out there thats why we goin to check the place out.i here its much better than sacramento the armpit of california

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
PDX

Pine State
Voodoo
Montage
Saucebox
Pyro Pizza
Fat Ass Sandwich
Hele Pele
Sassys strip club
Compound
Baghdad back stage bar
Hollywood theatre
Dontes inferno
Shanghai tunnel
grilled cheese grill
Ace hotel, modera hotel, crystal hotel
historic highway - waterfalls n Columbia river
Portland city grill for drinks overlooking the city

All OG PDX shit

Props: Kon1
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I always make sure to eat at the food truck block downtown. The grilled cheese truck is amazing but honestly I've never had a bad meal at any of the trucks. 2nd Ave records is the best for rap that I know of. If you like vinyl and punk and non-rap music check out crossroads (haven't been there in years, hope it still exists) its on Hawthorne I believe and is a bunch of little vendors together in one building. The names escape me because i'm usually hammered and having someone guide me around but there are a ton of dive bars up and down burnside that are fun. Portland is up there with the bay and san diego in terms of coolest cities in the world (imo). have fun breh.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
just got back today...portland was cool, nothing special. it was wet and cold most of the weekend and it seemed like by 10pm the downtown area was just dead aside from the bums everywhere. i did go to Killer Burgers and get the Jose Mendoza and it was great and the price was good ..nice burger joint.. went to voodoos donuts ?? pretty damn good donut. also went to 2nd ave records and picked up a some cd and cassette's..pretty much checked out all the bars in the surrounding area..lol but those food trucks are not the business. that little thing they set up near voodoos with all the tents with people selling stuff was cool n had some good food. it was nice cause all this stuff was within a few blocks of the hotel. all in all had a good time ..thanks for all the recomendations