The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

The Notorious Northwest Talk about the North West Side of Siccness...

User Tag List

Old 07-16-2017, 02:35 AM   #1
big hungry
Sicc OG

Propped 142 Times in 71 Posts
Grynch On A Good One. SUPER SLAPP

Peep it out dont sleep yall this shit goes sooo nice. Props to Grynch, D-sane, AD.
On a Good One | Grynch

500x500.jpg

Last edited by big hungry; 07-16-2017 at 02:39 AM.
big hungry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To big hungry:
Old 07-16-2017, 08:57 PM   #2
clutch city kid
Sicc OG

Propped 375 Times in 237 Posts
Gynch working with Danza now!!! thats MAJOR!!! fuck i would love for them to make a whole collabo LP together with Danza beats and those 2 going back n forth droppin bars... Danza is one of the most underrated producer/rapper in the NW, his name isnt mentioned nearly enough when names are brought up imo... Intel Design is a masterpiece and i cant wait till he drops a new project... the last track he dropped on youtube is SICK!!! wouldnt mind to hear him and Grynch on some Jake One production as well... man that could be such a dope album the more i think about it
clutch city kid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To clutch city kid:
Old 07-23-2017, 07:04 PM   #3
big hungry
Sicc OG

Propped 142 Times in 71 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch city kid View Post
Gynch working with Danza now!!! thats MAJOR!!! fuck i would love for them to make a whole collabo LP together with Danza beats and those 2 going back n forth droppin bars... Danza is one of the most underrated producer/rapper in the NW, his name isnt mentioned nearly enough when names are brought up imo... Intel Design is a masterpiece and i cant wait till he drops a new project... the last track he dropped on youtube is SICK!!! wouldnt mind to hear him and Grynch on some Jake One production as well... man that could be such a dope album the more i think about it
I AGREE 100% FAM
big hungry is offline   Reply With Quote