Grynch On A Good One. SUPER SLAPP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Gynch working with Danza now!!! thats MAJOR!!! fuck i would love for them to make a whole collabo LP together with Danza beats and those 2 going back n forth droppin bars... Danza is one of the most underrated producer/rapper in the NW, his name isnt mentioned nearly enough when names are brought up imo... Intel Design is a masterpiece and i cant wait till he drops a new project... the last track he dropped on youtube is SICK!!! wouldnt mind to hear him and Grynch on some Jake One production as well... man that could be such a dope album the more i think about it

Apr 19, 2006
Gynch working with Danza now!!! thats MAJOR!!! fuck i would love for them to make a whole collabo LP together with Danza beats and those 2 going back n forth droppin bars... Danza is one of the most underrated producer/rapper in the NW, his name isnt mentioned nearly enough when names are brought up imo... Intel Design is a masterpiece and i cant wait till he drops a new project... the last track he dropped on youtube is SICK!!! wouldnt mind to hear him and Grynch on some Jake One production as well... man that could be such a dope album the more i think about it
I AGREE 100% FAM