Gangland Profiled Hoover Criminal Gang In Portland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
? I didn;t see it I just got a buzz from my cuzzo in Sac askin If i was Hoover Criminal? He said he was watchin some shit on Hoovers in Portland.

Ganga Hoovers up here too 44!

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Hoovers been goin Criminalz for awhile, aint been Crips for a minute, lotta LA niggaz say they never were

Oct 9, 2004
YEAH I WATCHED THAT SHIT. DIDN'T KNOW PORTLAND HAD HOOVERS LIKE THAT, I HAD A HOMEBOY BACK IN THE DAY THAT WAS A HOOVER, I THOUGHT PORTLAND HAD MORE BLOODS THAN CRIPS THERE.

Nov 7, 2005
Hoovers been goin Criminalz for awhile, aint been Crips for a minute, lotta LA niggaz say they never were
my kinfolks told me in the eighties they considered themselves crips but in the ninties they was just allies but now they on they own and they divided over it. the majority is criminals now while a few sets hang on to the cripping

May 30, 2006
Most Gangland episodes are interesting but they seem to be profiling less interesting gangs and this is no exception....No disrespect to PO but these niggaz looked like posers.

Hoover been turned from Crip to Criminal....I think in 1994 except 5-Duce Hoover....They still Cripping.

Is it just me or does most B and C sets outside of Cali take a street name/park or particular set name from LA....Every set I've seen in Cali may adopt the Blood and Crip name but their set is only named after that specific street/park/area....Just saying.

That one fool they showed CJ Groove seemed like a sucka....Hitting fools with microwave plates....If somebody outside fucking with u and u feel the need to grab a weapon a nigga gonna normally grab like a stick, bat or maybe even a knife out the kitchen drawer.....Wtf was this nigga thinking..."Let me grab this glass microwave plate and bust this nigga across his head"....Lol!