Gangland Profiled Hoover Criminal Gang In Portland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
failing block, Kerby Block, and hoover are the biggest gangs up here.

musta changed since i been there...

ida said deepest hoods are 60 and kirby...

smaller hoods wit riders are failing and unthank... but i guess if you count all the lil niggas who claim the turf but aint gone bust a grape then both failing and unthank got hella niggas... but groovethank been growin too..

if any thing id say hoods like failing and unthank are gettin watered down cause the klil niggas keep crossin game.. and mergin wit lil niggas from other hoods...

case in point groove-thank... unthank and hoover.... them niggas aint from my hood...

Oct 22, 2005
failing block, Kerby Block, and hoover are the biggest gangs up here.

U must be fuckin kiddin me shut yo bitch azz up blood L.O.Ps and Woodlawns is one of the thickest sets in P.O...fuck booverz and slerby ......Unthanks is deep tho..Dont get me wrong though the Rickets is deep but that Gangland was watered down and dillusional makin it seem like crabz run Portland please Damus keep tha ckrabz in checK

FUCK SEA-TACKY

FO THA HOMIE LIL CHUCK RU

May 9, 2002
U must be fuckin kiddin me shut yo bitch azz up blood L.O.Ps and Woodlawns is one of the thickest sets in P.O...fuck booverz and slerby ......Unthanks is deep tho..Dont get me wrong though the Rickets is deep but that Gangland was watered down and dillusional makin it seem like crabz run Portland please Damus keep tha ckrabz in checK

FUCK SEA-TACKY

FO THA HOMIE LIL CHUCK RU
Way to bring back a meaningless thread to say this nonsense.