Gangland Profiled Hoover Criminal Gang In Portland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
True but a different gang is a different gang....If they profile some Crips in Fresno then profiled some Crips in Kansas City its still two different sets...That's all I'm saying....They can always find gangs in the most unlikely places too....U can always go to some small backwoods town in the south or midwest that has a gang that'll let Ganglands staff in just to be on tv....We live in a time where everybody wants there hood or turf on the map....Everyone wants recognition no matter the cost and everybody snitching so History Channel shouldn't have any problems finding new gangs to profile.
But im sayin though, a crip is a crip no matter how you chop it up. I mean, can we get some gangs like in The Warriors or something? Switch it up on em, becuase all these gang bangers look the same no matter what city, town, or village you go to. And they all say the same shit, do the same shit, etc. Its extremely redundant.

Jul 29, 2008
lol....
they should do one on SBC in Seattle...or should I say...SBCC...Santana Blocc Compton Crips......i knew a ton of people who claim/claimed that shit years back...prolly still do...

LMAO......there's a lot of wanna be's in Seattle....altho there are some real killers around too....
i knew some SBC, but they were white (doesnt mean they weak).

they should be profiling tac town, goes harder in the paint then portland
mmm... each place had its own deal. I remember NE Portland, Killingsworth, was pretty bad back in the early 90's. Salishan used to be pretty grimey, east Tacoma at that, but its gotten better... Even Hilltop was pretty bad too. But each of the NW cities had their own recognition for gangs.

Back in the Days Seattle had alot of shit going on. You had United Latinos, you had UBN (West Coast), you had tons of Asian Blood gangs, course the LA gangs that came up... you got BGD and GDN in Seattle and Tacoma....

Be interesting to see what they pull up from the people I kicked it wid. Some of my potnas were deported for shit and others getting life for some serious crimes.

May 9, 2002
I used to know a UL named Boxer..dude was hella quiet, but when he needed to whoop some ass, it was on like DOnkey Kong. I remember when UL had funk with UBN for a quick minute...SSL and UL teamed up for funk season back in 1992.

Jul 29, 2008
I used to know a UL named Boxer..dude was hella quiet, but when he needed to whoop some ass, it was on like DOnkey Kong. I remember when UL had funk with UBN for a quick minute...SSL and UL teamed up for funk season back in 1992.
I think i know that kat!!! yeah.... UL was the enemy for a bit. Even had a couple homies from NSB to SAG to LAB funkin wid em.

May 30, 2006
this what my homie said about that hoover shit...

"depends where u at. in cali the hoover sets was havin beef witta lot of crip sets so they disassociated themselves and "hoover crip" became "hoover criminal." thats still takin time to trickle up here though but the hoovers from othello and west seattle don't bang as crip no more. tacoma is another story. 52 HCG still bang as crip and some of the cliques from the highway hoovers from 74 here (there's like 12 cliques of 74 niggas up here and all the 74s in tacoma are highway hoovers) interchange the shit. if they aint out in fed way then they up on hilltop so that crip shit is still all up in em.

all of em still bang blue and orange, but hoovers in washington ain't got the kinda beef wit crips that they do in cali.

i dont fuck wit them grooves no more tho. i still kick it wit summa them from time to time but shit i live on -- blocc my niggas is eastside gangsta crip gang 35 and 64. some lil clique from 52 hoover is around here but i don't ever see them niggas."
And from reading this....This is the reason why Hoovers need to stay in their own lane which is South Central cuz when u include Hoover sets outside of LA the shit sounds just twisted and retarded.

Jul 29, 2008
And from reading this....This is the reason why Hoovers need to stay in their own lane which is South Central cuz when u include Hoover sets outside of LA the shit sounds just twisted and retarded.
i know hoovers been in Seattle for a grip... possibly from the mid to late 80s. You'll find Inglewood Familes in Portland and at one point they were in Seattle too (maybe still there).
---------------------------------
i was locked up wid some hoovers around 96-97, and they were hard core crippin.

I would never think that Hoovers would be in Hilltop. 23rd st Hilltop Crip and 25th st Neighborhood Crip run that territory... or they used to. They were so territorial, I even think they beef wid each other every so often.

May 9, 2002
There are also Sanatana Blocc and Elm St.'s up here too. But i feel you on that though....why claim a street YOU have never even seen? Thats almost as bad as white Norte's and Surenos'...

Aug 9, 2005
i know hoovers been in Seattle for a grip... possibly from the mid to late 80s. You'll find Inglewood Familes in Portland and at one point they were in Seattle too (maybe still there).
---------------------------------
i was locked up wid some hoovers around 96-97, and they were hard core crippin.

I would never think that Hoovers would be in Hilltop. 23rd st Hilltop Crip and 25th st Neighborhood Crip run that territory... or they used to. They were so territorial, I even think they beef wid each other every so often.
Yep there is still some Ingelwood Fams but they young most Not all the old heads locked dead or grew up livin that family life. still some but most Ingelwood seem either old or young? where did the middle aged ones go?
? idoknow erything!

21st Union bloods is who I had to walk past to tt Minor lol

May 4, 2002
u can get your noodles knocked out anywhere.....portland is treal. theres a large number of gang activity in alot of west coast cities....but thats neither here nor there....if your not gettin paid...its time to hang up the flag homie...lol

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
that shit was false and sensationalized anyway...

hoovers is faaaar from runnin the city...

they was showin a lot of footage from my lil brothers funeral and a nigga throwin up my hood and was callin em hoovers.. lol stupid mufuckas

Jul 29, 2008
There are also Sanatana Blocc and Elm St.'s up here too. But i feel you on that though....why claim a street YOU have never even seen? Thats almost as bad as white Norte's and Surenos'...
From what I've seen, some members move outta Cali and start their set. Majority of LA sets are territories or streets/neighborhoods. I would think that the members that started these LA sets in other towns got the okay, plus they dont wanna join another gang.

They got Kitchen Crip in cali huu? Judkins park!
I had a homey from Kitchen in Seattle. But origins are in LA.

^^^ I think he ment more along of the lines of why not start your own gang and not be a follower for some block you've never even stood on.
Most sets were homegrown, atleast what I saw. Sets like Westside Piru, Westside crips, Eastside Piru, Rollin 30's aint really that specific as far as something like Denver Lane Gangstas or Santana Block crip. OLB, SAG, LAB, OFB, HTC, Lakewood Hustlas, seemed all to be original sets.

u can get your noodles knocked out anywhere.....portland is treal. theres a large number of gang activity in alot of west coast cities....but thats neither here nor there....if your not gettin paid...its time to hang up the flag homie...lol
Seattle, Tacoma, Portland.. hands down NW gang. Eastern Washington is pretty infested too. Yakima, Tri Cities and Spokane... I even heard Omak got some shit.