Gangland Profiled Hoover Criminal Gang In Portland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol....

they should do one on SBC in Seattle...or should I say...SBCC...Santana Blocc Compton Crips......i knew a ton of people who claim/claimed that shit years back...prolly still do...

LMAO......there's a lot of wanna be's in Seattle....altho there are some real killers around too....

Nov 14, 2002
when i was in CYA in 94 hoovers did they own thang.i remember seeing a 74 hoover take flight on a rollin 60s crip he said "fuck a helicopter"!i had to learn quick what words was disses...lol...

May 30, 2006
People say Gangland is running out of shit to profile just like American Gangster is but I think Gangland got tons of more shit they can do....U got thousands of gangs in Cali alone....Got outside of Cali and u got thousands more...They can run this show for about 10 more years if u ask me...White people making hella money off gangs like they always do....I ain't knockin they hustle either.

American Gangster got plenty of more gangsters they can profile too....I can think of about a dozen off top that they never profiled.

May 9, 2002
People say Gangland is running out of shit to profile just like American Gangster is but I think Gangland got tons of more shit they can do....U got thousands of gangs in Cali alone....Got outside of Cali and u got thousands more...They can run this show for about 10 more years if u ask me...White people making hella money off gangs like they always do....I ain't knockin they hustle either.

American Gangster got plenty of more gangsters they can profile too....I can think of about a dozen off top that they never profiled.
Yeah but most of the gangs are the same in terms of what they do, stand for, and look like. The only thing different is the color of the flag, and even THAT is the same some times.

May 30, 2006
Yeah but most of the gangs are the same in terms of what they do, stand for, and look like. The only thing different is the color of the flag, and even THAT is the same some times.
True but a different gang is a different gang....If they profile some Crips in Fresno then profiled some Crips in Kansas City its still two different sets...That's all I'm saying....They can always find gangs in the most unlikely places too....U can always go to some small backwoods town in the south or midwest that has a gang that'll let Ganglands staff in just to be on tv....We live in a time where everybody wants there hood or turf on the map....Everyone wants recognition no matter the cost and everybody snitching so History Channel shouldn't have any problems finding new gangs to profile.

May 4, 2005
this what my homie said about that hoover shit...

"depends where u at. in cali the hoover sets was havin beef witta lot of crip sets so they disassociated themselves and "hoover crip" became "hoover criminal." thats still takin time to trickle up here though but the hoovers from othello and west seattle don't bang as crip no more. tacoma is another story. 52 HCG still bang as crip and some of the cliques from the highway hoovers from 74 here (there's like 12 cliques of 74 niggas up here and all the 74s in tacoma are highway hoovers) interchange the shit. if they aint out in fed way then they up on hilltop so that crip shit is still all up in em.

all of em still bang blue and orange, but hoovers in washington ain't got the kinda beef wit crips that they do in cali.

i dont fuck wit them grooves no more tho. i still kick it wit summa them from time to time but shit i live on -- blocc my niggas is eastside gangsta crip gang 35 and 64. some lil clique from 52 hoover is around here but i don't ever see them niggas."