EAST FEAT MEGA MAN-$TAPLES MUSIC VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
My dude this shit was tight!!!!!! first verse started good nothing super special 2nd cat wit 206 shirt came widdit than 1st cat came tight as hell on his second verse. that shit was nice.

as I aint no yes man Id say like this. What you were saying in your hook was tight but in my opinion a track comes together better when you put hella time into the sound of the hook female/dude with vocals sing it? group say it loud? mess with voice? something to make the hook more catchy. when yall spit tight than a hook comes difforent it plays with the pace/feel in people if yall just basicly say the hook it just dulls the track ya dig.
just my opinion bru!!

Ay but look yall, we keep postin of cats video's most of which we find on youtube, we actually have the artist here puttin his work up to view and give feedback so instead of lettin this pass with 44 views and 2 or 3 on liners like nice.... or some shit do the NW a favor and give some real feedback likes dislikes.

Oh and yall from the Central you should Holler at Keek he got like 3 video cameras sittin around HD and all that shootem 100 bucks if yall know him like that he'd let yal hold one for a few days.

Aug 9, 2005
bump! come on feedback! Shit listen all the way through this shit is tight, hope yall can see the difforence. they dont sound like clones..like everyone else the more I lidsten the tighter it gets..

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
yeah, execution and angles!, good ass track homie, the beat is funky as fuck, that got me first..

the hook pulls it together, and the raps are tight, my favorite line was the second dude with the Make her buy heels thatll hurt her ankles.. lol shit was clean..

seemed simple like shot in the hallway of a hotel or something, but it works better than most the vids i see.. definately worth watchin again

props homie

Apr 28, 2005
yeah, execution and angles!, good ass track homie, the beat is funky as fuck, that got me first..

the hook pulls it together, and the raps are tight, my favorite line was the second dude with the Make her buy heels thatll hurt her ankles.. lol shit was clean..

seemed simple like shot in the hallway of a hotel or something, but it works better than most the vids i see.. definately worth watchin again

props homie
preciate the feedback, yea some of it was shot in my bro's apt. hallway.....