Dz gets robbed and stripped down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
SO i really couldnt make out anything DZ said on those phone recordings. But what i could gather, was it sounded like he was butt hurt because some chick (KJ?) wasnt fucking with him becuase he is white and she only digs black guys. If thats the case, i can understand that. That shit erks me too. I dont give a damn what race you are, pussy is pink. And isolating yourself to one race tends to raise flags to me, but thats a whole other topic suited for the open forum im sure.

However, what tripped me out was when he said "i hate when white bitches be acting black". I dont know if there has been a more ironic statement ever said in the history of ironic statements. Good grief.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
SO i really couldnt make out anything DZ said on those phone recordings. But what i could gather, was it sounded like he was butt hurt because some chick (KJ?) wasnt fucking with him becuase he is white and she only digs black guys. If thats the case, i can understand that. That shit erks me too. I dont give a damn what race you are, pussy is pink. And isolating yourself to one race tends to raise flags to me, but thats a whole other topic suited for the open forum im sure.

However, what tripped me out was when he said "i hate when white bitches be acting black". I dont know if there has been a more ironic statement ever said in the history of ironic statements. Good grief.
Yeah, I think you are right bruh. Cuz in one of the youtube videos posted about him they show the messages he sent to this chick and OMG what a fucking SIMP LMAO! "Gimme a chance baby, all them other fools don't know what you worth, you deserve better blah blah blah" and the acting black thing, uh, yeah, that was fucking hilarious!

Aug 14, 2005

I dont get why you guys are bothered by the fact some chicks only dig black dudes. WTF?! plenty of bitches out there carnal! raising flags LMAO!!

Nov 24, 2003
Anyone know more about this?

I was hearing that the video posted on page 1 of this thread is actually from like a year ago and there is a more recent video from over the last weekend?