DZ Featuring C-Bo – Long Run

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
i hope he don't walk around with real jewelry and chains on
Magnolia is beyond safe

whoever said he looks like a 46 year old teen lolol exactly what i was thinkin.i almost just feel sad for dude now,i mean if you really turn off the computer for a sec and realize a 36 or 37 year old,white rich kid is still trying to weasel his way into the underground scene(that died 15 yrs ago)with his dads money..man that is pathetic.i can see him givin Bo his 1995 price too,and just offering up as much weed as his connect could get him lol.you cant hate Bo for this one,he probably got put up at the Edgewater and got 5k for a 2 day job

May 9, 2002
Macklemore has now paved the way for all these "gangsta" macklemores... Thanks a lot... kid looks like him tho but crossed-bred with B-Rad...there is another hardcore knock-off of macklemore out there somewhere named Mac No Gamer... very painful that I heard the definition of the Seattle's raw street sound had to deal with these 2 & then alotta solid vets actually fuckin wit him just cuz of his grandparents wealth & net worth got him gamed up...
Not at all. DZ been around for at least 5 years, probably more before Mac got big. Mac aint even a gangsta rapper though, so just the fact that they are both white and rap is a terrible correlation.

Dec 4, 2006
Not at all. DZ been around for at least 5 years, probably more before Mac got big. Mac aint even a gangsta rapper though, so just the fact that they are both white and rap is a terrible correlation.

who cares if they are both white honestly?? means literally nothing, i know gangstas of all colors sizes n shapes homie, not saying these 2 are lol just saying there is no need to point out they are white on top of it imo.... i do see what your sayin tho... and DZ has been around alot longer than 5 years

May 9, 2002
who cares if they are both white honestly?? means literally nothing, i know gangstas of all colors sizes n shapes homie, not saying these 2 are lol just saying there is no need to point out they are white on top of it imo.... i do see what your sayin tho... and DZ has been around alot longer than 5 years
I pointed it out becuase it appeared to be the criteria he used to make them "one in the same".

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
sounds like a tepid attempt to capture this sound imo

its crazy you can almost physically see bo selling his soul in his eyes in the video - the look of defeat
from being on the best selling west coast gangster album ever, to rapping with dz, but in bo's defense, 40 did rap with that fool from burlingame kobe soz.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Fuck it's 2015 nobodies making big money off underground gangsta rap. If Bo paid rent for a few months off doing a song with some dork more power to him.
exactly, nobody says shit when berner showers people with gifts to let his wack ass rap on songs with them, and people actually act like his music is listenable now.