DZ is the dopest rapper in Seattle!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
idk how this dumbass tryin to say hassan adams was the best player on arizona at the time, if that fool actually went to the games or watched them instead of smoking bammer weed and playing madden in his dorm room, he'd know that salim stoudamire was shooting the motherfucking lights out around that time

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
DZ says "Seattle never fucked with no Bay Area artists. I'm the person that brought all of these Bay Area artists to Seattle and linked that shit all up."

IS THIS GUY SERIOUS????????

I heard LIVIO put B-Legit on his shit long before I heard this dude. And didnt TWIN G have Spice 1 and Syko produced Thizz Dance for Mac Dre and other songs. Dude is on one lol.

Dec 4, 2006
I heard LIVIO put B-Legit on his shit long before I heard this dude. And didnt TWIN G have Spice 1 and Syko produced Thizz Dance for Mac Dre and other songs. Dude is on one lol.

didnt Cool Nutz n Bosko fuck with 40 before DZ ever was heard of??? i know they aint Seatown but they are NW for sure

Mar 21, 2013
As far as Seattle, what about E-Dawg and Filthy Rich or Funk Daddy and E-40 and D-Shot and DMS and Funk Daddy? Those were way before. Mac Dre and Funk Daddy? Self Tightld? Mike Mosley in the 90's fucked wit a lot of artists and C-BO and AWOL was fuckin wit Skillz on some of their classics. As far as Bay and Northwest connecting. Like D-Sane said, dude don't know the history. Or, doesn't wanna acknowledge it and make himself look important. I laughed at that part lol.

Feb 14, 2004
DZ says "Seattle never fucked with no Bay Area artists. I'm the person that brought all of these Bay Area artists to Seattle and linked that shit all up."

IS THIS GUY SERIOUS????????
Someone should show him the production notes for, "In A Major Way", album and maybe he'll recognize Funk Daddy's name lol