Dafugadaheer album on youtube

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
HERE YOU GO YALL IN ORDER ON THE ALBUM....DONT SLEEP. GIVE OPINIONS ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE SONGS. MY FAVORITES ARE OF COURSE "MONEY MATH" BECAUSE I FEATURE ON IT....BUT I REALLY LIKE "DRIPN" , "AREA 51" , "KOUNTY OF KINGS" , "SEAHAWK GREEN"....THE WHOLE ALBUM SLAPS THOUGH....LETS GET THIS THIS ALBUM SOME RECOGNITION....SHARE THESE SONGS.

May 5, 2002
steve, i've got a question about the beat for drip'n. Is that original or is that an industry beat that's used mixtape style on the album? If it's original, who made the beat?
whats up xpanther206....i just talked to my boy kris and he said that "cooarri" made the beat and that he leased the beat from him....he doesnt know if "cooarri" has leased it to other people or not....he just wanted to make a really great song with it so he got in contact with the dude. Kris also said thanks for supporting the northwest music game....there will be many more great songs coming soon.