Could we get some new Crytical snippets PLEASE!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I have been bumping those same 6 Crytical snippets for months now, god damn they sound tight but I remember at the BBQ @ Sand Point Crytical spit some stuff I'd never heard before, sounded incredible so I was wondernig if maybe Mr. D-Sane could post more snippets from Crytical's upcoming album?? If he's concerned everybody will go crazy afterwards then I understand b/c the 10th album from SLR is probably gonna be the very best.

p.s. I know D-Sane you are busy so If you don't want to make the snippets you could send me the mp3s and I will make them for you with an MP3Trim program I have.

Apr 25, 2002
EvilWayz said:
ive been playin "I Cant Stop" , "Take This Flight" , "Blindside" & "My Troubled Life" on Reaper Radio.........
Much appreciated but everybody's has (or should have) atleast 3 of those songs.

As for a full song don't get your hopes up I've been asking for Desperate for months and I understand why D-Sane is so protective b/c those cuts might as well be 25 ounces of gold in 1895.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
You have to admit though, a maxi single certainly wouldn't be uncalled for. I know i wouldn't mind getting my hands on some D-Sane instrumentals, and i'm sure you and Cranky would drool over Crytical acappellas!

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
na, i think we've heard to much of tha album.thers gotta be at least a few cuts we aint gonna hear before tha cd hits streets..I think thats a reason i wasnt feelin Hollow point lyrics as much,cause we got to preview damn near all tracks, but shit thats me..Im thinkinn we need a YV song!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I don't want to hear any more of the album until it's manufactured and in my CD player. I'm pretty sure D-Sane said there won't be any more snippets leaked until the album drops. It'd be cool to hear some Crytical acappellas, but the way he spits over those D-Sane joints can't be matched......

Apr 25, 2002
SLOW rhythm said:
na, i think we've heard to much of tha album.thers gotta be at least a few cuts we aint gonna hear before tha cd hits streets..I think thats a reason i wasnt feelin Hollow point lyrics as much,cause we got to preview damn near all tracks, but shit thats me..Im thinkinn we need a YV song!!!!!!!
Na I don't agree with you. Lac was up on Northern Ridaz so I could listen to literally the entire album before I got back to Seattle.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
xpanther206 said:
Na I don't agree with you. Lac was up on Northern Ridaz so I could listen to literally the entire album before I got back to Seattle.
fosho, im jus lookin for more of a suprise wen i hear an album..previewin tha cd tha day it drops,or weeks after is alright,but before it hit streets,i aint feelin