CALLIN' all RAPPERS, r&b artists, MODELS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2003
www.soundclick.com
READ WHOLE POST!!!!!

This is your opportunity to become a celebrity overnight. The L.A. rap group Hash 'N Brain (www.soundclick.com/hashnbrain) are one of the official recruiting agents for the show The Cipher Show which is an actual TV Show from UPN that will be on UPN, FOX and WB airing nationally, created by Steven Jennings aka Mikey Jukes..
Get more info here.. must be 18 years or older to register
www.WinYourOwnTVShow.com
use this scout id# S913

This is no joke, artists that join the website will have their info posted on the site for 2 years for $49.50 a year (so $99 if sign up for 2 years) and will have a chance to get on the reality tv series as well as host upcoming shows. Also by joining the site you .... This is very important informatin for the serious artists looking for a way to break into the industry forreal. Your music also gets promoted and shopped to the major lables by industry professionals with real connections (this includes the major top 5 labels. Read all the info in the site.

AGAIN THE WEBSITE TO REGISTER AT IS www.winyourowntvshow.com and the only way to register is by using this scout id # S913
when it comes to registration # any # you choose will do.

any problems with registering on the site email [email protected] and we'll help you. most common problem is when after entering info. there is no next button to the next page ... so just hit enter on your keyboard and you'll be taken to the next page.

holla on this thread if u registered.

Apr 19, 2004
its nuthin the songs aint shit to make, but losin money i anint with, but its a chance that i think every hungry artist would try :devious:???????????????????????????

Sep 26, 2003
www.soundclick.com
all of us involved with this project have seen the hate shown and it funny cuz it is legit ... but since ya'll hatin here sum knowledge to let ya'll know this is real ....
http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news/?p=Reality+Tv+show&ei=UTF-8&fr=fp-tab-news-t&cop=mss&tab=5
read up on that

also too there will be lot of press on radio and tv bout this show ... the reason you haven't heard anytin yet about it is because of bugs with the site ...

still don't believe ... call up upn and fox and ask bout Michael Steven Jennings and his show called the Cipher Show ... damn even go the site www.winyourowntvshow.com and look at 2 of the clips when the show was only broadcasted in Florida.

One,
Hash

Sep 26, 2003
www.soundclick.com
oh and as too i've seen replies that i ain't legit cuz i have a aol email address ya'll gotta be fuckin kiddin me ... i also have a yahoo email and msn as well juss aol my main one ... problem cuz my group got a soundclick site ... word to wise it free and we gettin our .com site made as we speak ya'll be tryin to read too much into things to c if they fake ... i know lot of ya'll prob been fucked over in the past that why ya'll not trustin ... shit u got anymo concerns go to www.winyourowntvshow.com and email the producers themselves wit ure problems.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
The shit is still bogus no matter what you say. Any random person who slaps down $75 is not going to get one damned phone call back. That is nothing but a filing fee to slap your info into a template, to make a sub-par bio that will ultimately be lost in the shuffle.

Is that a better explanation for you?

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
i am trying to sale this brige from alki beach to downtown seattle it will have a $40 toll charge, so you are gonna make your money back in just 10 cars passing the brige
it's a gold mine you can make millions if you send just $400 m.o. to:
honest john weesell of we sell records
9594 4th ave
seattle, ca. 95824