BOBBY SPOON is about to have D-Sane and Red Head Steve jump up and down on his head?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Oh no, I'm afraid to ask why.

I would never snitch out somebody though, so you're going to have to dig him up on your own D. Unless of course, there was a Krispy Kreme involved...

Naw, just joshing. Has there been a serious violation made? The gitty school girl in me needs to know the gossip.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
He wants to play "cyber tough guy" via e-mail and tell me to go fuck myself after I tried to help squash a dispute between him and Red Headed Unleaded. He also said that I have a "silly ass organization."

This is what he said about Steve......"I'll have yo little homie in a coma within minutes so if he wanna run up to get knocked the fuck back down then that's on him."

I have a feeling Bobby is about to get taught a lesson about RESPECT.

Mar 11, 2004
according to him, he promotes every show there has ever been and will ever be in the northwest so hell he wont be hard to find.

you should leave that weird fucker alone, it sounds like his parents were being mean to him so he needed to lash out, we all know when he is confronted with the situation he wont mean it,

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
This is what he said about Steve......"I'll have yo little homie in a coma within minutes so if he wanna run up to get knocked the fuck back down then that's on him."

Little? Shit, I'm not the smallest person and to me Steve sure as fuck isn't "little." The "silly ass organization" comment is one thing, disrespectful yes, but not threatening...The comment about Steve tho, dude is asking for an ass whoopin'.

Mar 11, 2005
whatever info he put out there to disrespect redhead steve. by man-handling him, is not a good way to solve things. jus remember, he is father wit a kid and yall dont want him to go back home to his kid, to have his kid to see that maaan! keep the peace & change goin! im sorry yall, i jus disagree. i hope yall can jus pray on it and think it over & jus make a right decision. yall is my homeboys... your boy bonoho.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
^ Bobby Spoon had plenty of time to resolve the situation before any type of violence was ever mandated. Instead he decided to duck and dodge not just Steve's calls but everybody elses calls who were trying to get ahold of him on Steve's behalf. Bobby Spoon and Bobby Spoon alone put himself in this predicament by not returning phone calls and running his mouth about what he's going to do to Steve.

Feb 2, 2004
D-SANE'S FRIEND said:
whatever info he put out there to disrespect redhead steve. by man-handling him, is not a good way to solve things. jus remember, he is father wit a kid and yall dont want him to go back home to his kid, to have his kid to see that maaan! keep the peace & change goin! im sorry yall, i jus disagree. i hope yall can jus pray on it and think it over & jus make a right decision. yall is my homeboys... your boy bonoho.

real talk

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Sonny, that's some real shit. Letting it go and realizing the other man isn't on your level is a much better decision....

Mar 11, 2005
okay, we know dude didn't call for whatever subject need to resolve. maby, he didnt call cuz he didn't know how to reply back. maby he's shocked,scared, or whatever. bottom line, its jus not right to beat somebody down. im jus thinkin on stand point that, if you know that you can kick he's a**, theres nuttin to prove.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Since Sonny and I serve the same master I can see where he is coming from but at the same time I see where my folks are coming from as well. Spoon didn't have to act like he could put Steve in a coma, and he didn't have to talk down upon Street Level and all that they have accomplished either. So like I said, he put himself in this situation and there are reprecussions for everything, life is cause & effect and when you're fuckin with some straight hogs, you get what you deserve in the end.