The Best album to drop from Tacoma

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
J-One had a tight album back in the day, I cant remember the name of it though, anyone remember this album..It had a song that went "Southside Muthafuckin Hustler" on the chrous, or something similar..I wish I could find that album

Dec 15, 2004
Hilltop Hound said:
You definitely have to get you a Backstreets & Blvds by Mr. D.O.G. then!
Oh i have had a chance to hear that release also it is on point..I should have said the best solo album.I also got that Muzik boxx cd felony dropped at summer jam, it has alot of talent on it D-spade,A.G.,Skirt Digla and more.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Only thing I heard outta Tacoma is Mr. D.O.G. and this Rainin Dope compilation I bought way back in the day. I was unaware Tacoma had a scene.

May 12, 2004
DukeNaintEZ said:
J-One had a tight album back in the day, I cant remember the name of it though, anyone remember this album..It had a song that went "Southside Muthafuckin Hustler" on the chrous, or something similar..I wish I could find that album
Anyone know who im talking about??

Apr 12, 2007
I HAVE 2 MR DOG CDS BOTH WERE INSANE WHO MANY ARE THERE AND WERE CAN I GET MORE I WISH YHERE WAS A UK REGION FORUM FOR SOME SCOTTISH MCS IM NOT PLAYING