BBR UPDATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Ive been working at the Room DJin now for over 2 and a half years killing it every Sat Sun Mon night playing shit you will hear absolutely nowhere else in the town

If youve been on the siccness and in the portland metro area for the last 2 years and like pussy and alcohol you officially have no legitimate reason for not making it in at least once lol

that is all :chinese:

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Boom Boom Room

I will be in for my last night of freedom on May 24th, that Monday night. Even though I will still have my SCRAM bracelet on, I will be getting drunk listening to slaps! Here I am on restrictions and will still be coming in, so yeah your right about these other cats not having any excuses.

I will be going in for 25 months the next day so I am going to make that whole night worth it! I will be verbally promoting the Player's Living Room aka The Boom Boom Room while in prison, especially to the Short Timers. :)

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
for some reason people are scared to come to the room lol

check it out though dont be scared i got a new cd out

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
I will be in for my last night of freedom on May 24th, that Monday night. Even though I will still have my SCRAM bracelet on, I will be getting drunk listening to slaps! Here I am on restrictions and will still be coming in, so yeah your right about these other cats not having any excuses.

I will be going in for 25 months the next day so I am going to make that whole night worth it! I will be verbally promoting the Player's Living Room aka The Boom Boom Room while in prison, especially to the Short Timers. :)
I'll try & get out the office early that night bruh...

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I'll try & get out the office early that night bruh...
I will keep you updated. Hennessey might head out to the Roseland that night to hang with Lynch and Tech. If he's not spinnin' at The Room that night, I might go meet up with them there or find somewhere else to get bent. I can't fuck with those other bootsee DJ's if you dig what I'm saying.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Players Living Room is a hard ass name for it though lol

when people ask me to describe the room i always say if i converted my living room into a strip club for a night thatd be what itd be like

if you lived 100 miles from the room youd prolly be on your 3rd dui lol

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Players Living Room is a hard ass name for it though lol

when people ask me to describe the room i always say if i converted my living room into a strip club for a night thatd be what itd be like

if you lived 100 miles from the room youd prolly be on your 3rd dui lol
Yeah, just ask Jazzo about that, except I only live like 25 miles away, GBR!!! Fuck The Portland Pigs!!!