Anyone fucking with Nacho Picasso from Seattle?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
The homie GasUno put me up on him, which is pretty fucked up since I'm from the NW and somebody from San Diego shows me shit from my region lol but anyways here's some dope tracks/vids from dude. Feel free to leave an opinion....

Thats just a few, almost every song I heard from him is dope, Nach got a hella uniqe flow IMO.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lmao, good looks for the shout..yeah i put alot of people up on nacho, i gotta give credit to nuttkase for putting me up on him tho... i started checking his shit on youtube and liked 95% of it... one of my favorite videos from him is 'naked lunch' im a greek god slaps too , the production he has on his music is hard as fuck (blue sky black death) im a huge fan of they albums too, noir is one of my favorite albums i discovered this year.

hes one of my new favorite rappers right now. i hope he gets more credit and people start checking for dude cuz he really spits.

the bass on his beats are so slapping. good speakers your killing the streets anywhere with some nacho picasso bass all the way up... people will be looking at you like what the fuck is he playing!! that shits tight!! thats the new 2012 slap shit everyone aint up on yet out there..

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah I've been on nacho for a min since kase put me on, he's still working with BSD on the new tape which is already finished, really looking forward to that. I think he's doing the Mac Dre flow way better than Roach Gigz.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nacho & BSBD have dropped nothing but quality albums and videos.

Staring at the Sun and the already posted Phantom of the Opera are my slaps off the new album but that shit goes front to back. New album is set to be released in time for this summer.

[video=youtube;vj7Bm61hCk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj7Bm61hCk8[/video]

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Staring at the sun SLAPS! I also gotta give it to dude for "Naked Lunch" like gas said. That song is named after a William S. Burroughs novel, and if u know William S. Burroughs you'd know he was a fucking super crazed drug addict!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Nacho kills everything imo, none of his songs are wack or boring. One the low he's in the top 10 for best young rappers on the west coast, can't help but think cats are sleeping on him cuz hes from Seattle tho.

J @Jinks is fucking up for not snatching him up

Feb 6, 2006
Rammin' is my favorite track, Nacho go hard as fuck and without feeling liking I'm overstating it, he just may be the best rapper to come out of Seattle ever, period. I found him through his production, Blue Sky Black Death, and I didn't even realize he was from Seattle until I heard him reppin' it. His flow and the overall production crosses over all genres of hiphop, why he isn't a household name yet is beyond me. Miles ahead of most everything out there...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
im glad some of yall are slowly getting up on nacho, cuz thats really gon be the new shit in rap to me...beats will have to be this dope

oro ima yell at syko on twitter about that...dont worry, i got you...i be choppin it up w syke alot on there so ill throw it in

nachos pretty funny on twitter too- usually people who are good rappers make good twitter characters too

Gas One

May 24, 2006
that first beat kon put up sound like a syke beat a little tho, the bass is sykos style imo but its also a seattle style

funny i never checked 'rammin' based on the name of the song (i dunno im coo on niggas braggin bout dick on songs ) but i recently peeped it today just on a nacho p rampage, shit goes dummy...i agree with dude up there...i blapped that shit loud as fuck windows down bass up on market street in SF late night...had the crackheads doin the dances