ANONIMOUS AKA THA LOCO HUSTLA STYLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Not Your Average Entertainment presents Anonimous a.k.a. Tha Loco Hustla Style............. IF U DONT GOT HUSTLA STYLE GO GET IT . GET READY FOR THAT GREENG GANG MIXTAPE... NOT YOUR AVERAGE!!!HEAR MORE MUSIC ON ALL THE NOT YOUR AVERAGE ARTIST PAGES THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT CALL X104.5and 90.3 Kexp AN REQUEST (Super Super,WESTSIDE, SO FLY or FLY WIPS) NOT YOUR AVERAGE ENT. ..... LOCAL STORES IN SEATTLE YOU CAN GET HUSTLA STYLE the Reup AT PLATINUM RECORDS 915 E. PIKE ST SEATTLE,WA 98122 ---------------------------------------------------- EASY STREET RECORDS 4559 CALIFORNIA AVE. S.W SEATTLE,WA 98166 (QUEEN ANNE) 20 MERCER STREET SEATTLE, WA 98109 ---------------------------------------------------------- CD EXCHANGE 457 S.W 148TH 104 BURIEN, WA 98166 ----------------------------------------------------------- BOP STREET 5219 BALLARD AVE N.W SEATTLE,WA 98107 -------------------------------------------------------------- SONIC BOOM (FREMONT) 3414 FREMONT AVE. NORTH (BALLARD) 2209 N.W MARKET STREET (CAPITOL HILL) 514 15TH AVE. EAST ------------------------------------------------------------ CELLOPHANE SQUARE 4538 UNIVERSITY WAY N.E SEATTLE, WA ------------------------------------------------------------- SILVER PLATTERS (QUEEN ANNE) 701 5TH AVE N. --------------------------------------------------------- BUGET RECORDS 4423 S. MERIDIAN PUYALLUP. WA 98373 THESE ARE THE STORES THE HUSTLA STYLE V.2 ARE FOR SELL IN PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ARTIST AND RECORD LABEL NOT YOUR AVERAGE ENT. DOE DACAPO or if u not in Seattle area hit up Doe Dacapo or Anonimous for a album of your own. NOT YOUR AVERAGE [email protected]

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I was gonna pick one of his CDs up at Sonic Boom in Ballard when I was there one day, but I think it was like 17 or 18 bucks....I mean, I could go to Silver Platters and pay that much, lol.

I do like the music though, so I was disappointed the CD was so much for a local artist.

Mar 23, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Sonic Boom Records Catalog
Search for
artist title release date format price

ANONIMOUS HUSTLA STYLE 9/4/2007 CD $11.99 add to cart

click here to search for items in our import catalog

items on sale are marked in red
If you would like to order a product not listed in the catalog, you may send us a special order request using our contact page.

contact us job opportunities consignment and instore performance policies media graphics privacy policy
Copyright © 1999-2007 by Sonic Boom Records

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
It could have been another artist, I might be wrong (and from the info you posted, it says I am wrong). There was a local artist who's CD was like 17 bucks...I could have sworn it was Tha Loco cause that's one of the only albums I looked at....Maybe I'll order it online or somethin then.

May 2, 2002
u need the second installment panther we rereleased it in september with 9 new tracks
u can hears sum of those tracks on the nya myspace in my sig
i think you should send me one for free, because i sent you guys 16 bucks years ago for the smile now die later album and never got shit
But
I still picked one up at Famm in Tacoma and picked up both the other albums when they dropped too.

Mar 23, 2003
www.soundclick.com