All NW Podcast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
Salutations. Been a minute since I posted here, but I try and check in and see what's poppin' from time to time.
Anyways, purpose of this thread, just wanted to let anyone know who wasn't aware that we have been doing a weekly all NW podcast for close to a year and a half now. The show is called Razor Tongue Radio and you can hear it first on NWCZ Radio | Independent Northwest Music - Free Internet Radio Tuesday nights from 10-11 or again Saturday nights from midnight to 1am. Or if that doesn't fit you, check us out at Razor Tongue Radio where we post the latest episode to stream or download Thursday nights. You can hear every episode at that site Razor Tongue Radio

We are still building and have a full fledged site coming soon but for now, as far as I know, we are the only podcast that covers the entire Northwest. That means the small towns get shine next to the bigger ones. We play an old school NW joint of the week as well.

I won't lie. I originally started this podcast to try and bring some shine to my friends all over the NW I felt needed another outlet. Since we started, I have came across much more dope music and artists that I had never heard of. We try to bring it all to the forefront, all the while talking a bunch of shit on all things NW. Our audience is growing , and no matter what, I feel that's good for the region as a whole to get exposed to each other.

I hope you will listen and if we aren't playing something you deem worthy, hit us up about it. Artists submit music to [email protected] Producers also. We play nothing but NW produced beats during our talking segments. Appreciate you all--shao