????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I heard many times throughout the years that D-Shot screwed them over (who knows if it's true though?) and they only dropped 1 more album after that in 1999. I believe they changed their name to MD 50/50 at some point around 2001, but I don't think they ever even put out an album under that name. I see one of them all the time because his cousin is a good friend of mine, but he doesn't rap anymore as far as I know.

May 5, 2002
DMS SECOND ALBUM WAS REALLY TIGHT ALSO....ITS CALLED "PLAYOFFS" IT CAME OUT IN 1999. I USE TO SEE DMS ALL THE TIME AT RYAN "RC" CROONE'S HOUSE AND AT SAMS STUDIO "LETS DO THIS" IN THE C.D. FROM 1994 - 2000 BUT AFTER 2000 I DIDNT REALLY SEE THEM GUYS TOO MUCH....I REMEMBER DMS, 151 AND ME WOULD SPIT FREESTYLES FOR HOURS OVER RC'S BEATS....THOSE WERE SOME GOOD TIMES....DMS WERE TRULY TALENTED ARTISTS....THEY HAD SO MANY SONGS....THEY SHOULD RELEASE A "LOST TRACKS" ALBUM. MY FAVORITE SONG BY THEM WAS CALLED "RAINY DAY HUSTLE". THAT SONG SLAPPED AND IT WAS PRODUCED BY FUNKDADDY.

May 5, 2002
Last edited:

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
LETS NOT FORGET THIS NORTHWEST CLASSIC WITH KILLA TAY 151 AND CRYTICAL

How the fuck could i forget that?! Cryticals album was fucking lava rocks. I really wish he would drop something else. I know they had that CHL album which was dope. But maaaan it would be tight for a new album. COLA's ass needs to do something too, imo he one of the tightest out the town.

May 5, 2002
How the fuck could i forget that?! Cryticals album was fucking lava rocks. I really wish he would drop something else. I know they had that CHL album which was dope. But maaaan it would be tight for a new album. COLA's ass needs to do something too, imo he one of the tightest out the town.
LOL OH I KNOW "EVERGREENRIDER" DONT PLAY WHEN IT COMES TO HIS MUSIC.

MAN....THAT WHOLE CRITICAL CONDITION ALBUM WAS HEATED. BACK TO BACK HEAT.

CRYTICAL, ZICA AND NOTES ARE STILL MAKING HEAT MAYNE....ILL TALK TO NOTES AND SEE IF WE CANT GET SOME NEW SLAPS UP.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
LOL OH I KNOW "EVERGREENRIDER" DONT PLAY WHEN IT COMES TO HIS MUSIC.

MAN....THAT WHOLE CRITICAL CONDITION ALBUM WAS HEATED. BACK TO BACK HEAT.

CRYTICAL, ZICA AND NOTES ARE STILL MAKING HEAT MAYNE....ILL TALK TO NOTES AND SEE IF WE CANT GET SOME NEW SLAPS UP.
Notes be one of the hardest working cats oit the town. He be staying on his grind 24/7.

Mar 21, 2013
I still got their single Sistas In The Struggle. It was never released on The Playoffs, probably because the content was a bit different from the other tracks on there but that was a hard ass song especially with that guitar.

Doesn't Dee Ale call himself Cornbread Washington now or something?

MD 50/50 was just Moe B and Dee Ale.

Last edited: