7 Rooms , 7 Horror Stories - NW Horrorcore Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Yup. It's true. The Bloodshot INN has no more rooms left. NO MORE VACANCY ! Find out what happens to THE SLAUGHTER KINGS " pre-arranged " Hotel Rooms Guests . 7 Rooms were chosen , 7 Rooms were doomed.....

Come Witness my latest HORROR album and be part of the mystery...

THANKS !

It'll be Hitting your nearest FYE records stores and nightmares soon , So be sure to grab a copy , or two , or 50 . Please Help support this Northwest Hip Hop movement , we got this shit!

Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
RED HEAD STEVE said:
GOOD SHIT PIMP. I KNOW THIS SHIT IS GONNA BE FIRE. YALL BETTER COP THIS SHIT AND SHOW LOVE.

Thanks homie. Good lookin out!

This shit is gonna be sick , twisted , brutal , bloody , uncalled for , offensive murder shit! If you love that , then maybe you'll love this explosive horror story I put together!

Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Southend_206 said:
THIS IS REAL CREATIVE. I'M GONNA COP THIS MY NIGG.
Thanks man. I'll be sure to hit everyone off with a HOLLA! when this shit drops in stores. Also , look out for the commercials that'll be aired in the King County , Kitsap County and Pierce County Areas from WA State! We will have them in rotation on MTV , MTV2 , BET very soon , already confirmed. The commercials will give distinct instructions on how to become insane like me. And will also list off names of NW Records Store Retailers and Distributors who SUPPORT Me and my offensive , yet creative creations.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Blow_Ya_Whistle said:
Thanks homie. Good lookin out!

This shit is gonna be sick , twisted , brutal , bloody , uncalled for , offensive murder shit! If you love that , then maybe you'll love this explosive horror story I put together!
The words in bold are what cued me in, I'll have to check it out.

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
Whatup pimp its been a while Its Noc...Intrinziks lil brother we played a grip of shows together in the past couple years.....All I gotta say is be on the lookout for this album cuz Bloodshot been doin they thang for a hot minute lets hope this shit gets yall the recognition yall deserve.

-Noc

Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
I understand you have a gimmick and all, but what the fuck are you talking about? Know where art ends and reality starts.
If you knew me in person , you'd know I'm full of sarcasm. The statement I made was obviously meant to be humorous and not takin seriously.

Regardless , Thanks for your feedback .