Z-RO Tha Crooked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
First time I heard him was on Bitch Niggaz , wit scarface.
Sounds similar to Bun B. or was it just that song. Tight shit
though! Ay...stabdozer.....whats the name of his other albums?

Jan 7, 2003
1.look what you did to me
2.z-ro vs.world
3.king of the ghetto
4.self titled
5.screw up click representa
6.life
group-guerilla maab
7.rise
8.resurrected
9.year of the underdawgs
z-ro mixtape
10.gangstafied

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^ i think rap-a-lot is putting out the album after this one.... maybee i'm wrong.. anyone know???

anyways... Z-Ro is one of the tightest in the south and i think he has the potential to be pretty succesful.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Z-RO

is a hard hitter, he pours his emotions on all his traccs, you can feel what he be on at the time on the recording, thats how he comes across, not to mention he aint new to the game, been in for hella years.....
its good to C him finally get the shine he deserves.
Like alot of folkz say, Z is the Pac of the south.

BELOW IS AN ARTICLE FROM THE GMAAB SITE:

"Guerilla Maab

The original Guerilla Maab members with separate identities such as Trae, Dougie D, being known as Guerilla Maab 3D2 & Z-Ro known as a solo artist, yet at the same time all 3 of them are known as Guerilla Maab. Trae & Dougie D run Resurrection Music Group along with Rakesh Jacobs aka Rock as their exclusive producer who owns Star Machine. Z-Ro owns Ridgemont 4 Records. All 3 are still affiliated with KMJ Records by way of the C.E.O., Eugene Brooks, as well as label mates Cle-Che, Big Mello, & Tony Montana. The first project released from the trio was "Look What You Did To Me" which was Z-Ro's first solo album under Fisherboy Records. They followed up phenomenal project with another instant classic "Rise" by Guerilla Maab on Resurrection Music Group. After their first group release, the members continued their musical journey on separate paths. The first out the gate was Z-Ro with "Z-Ro Vs. The World" on Straight Profit Records. To follow, Guerilla Maab 3D2 (Meaning 3 for Trae, D for Dougie D, & 2 for the 2nd generation of Guerilla Maab) released "In The Midst of Guerillas". Both albums were well received by fans and critics alike. Even though separated, they still collaborated on Z-Ro's 3rd solo effort "King of Da Ghetto" with the smash hit "I Found Me" which featured Trae. Z-Ro has gone on to release two more albums "Z-Ro" on KMJ Records & "Screwed Up Click Representa" or Presidential Records. Guerilla Maab 3D2 had planned on releasing their second group project "Year of The Underdawgs" with the ghetto anthem to feature hood stars Z-Ro & Pharaoh of Street Military entitled "Who Dat?" but delayed it for the Guerilla Maab reunion album "Resurrected". Even though the members own different labels they still connect and collaborate musically. Trae & Douige D have their own family of rappers S.L.A.B. (Slow Loud And Bangin'). S.L.A.B. consists of Trae's little brother Jay'Ton & their cousins Lil B (19) & J-Dub (10). Z-Ro as well has artists under his roster that he is developing and plans to release in the near future.

Guerilla Maab is a blood family with Z-Ro & Dougie D being brothers & Trae as their cousin. Based out of the Southside of Houston, Texas they are members of two major clicks in Texas: The Screwed Up Click & Killa Klan"

Z-Ro!!!

below, z-ro is the cat in the middle-

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

The self titled one is tight. I was jammin that just yesterday. I also really like King Of Tha Ghetto; Grippin Grain, Block Bleeder, Wonder If Im Blessed (Wood has a tight verse on this one), Friends and All Fall Down were some sick tracks...

Jan 7, 2003
has anybody check out z-ro mixtape called"gangstafied"now that cd is some off the chain!! i think z-ro can make it big....if j-prince properly promotes his future release albums...i also heard that z-ro & bun-b have a few trax already done for the new getto boys album....