Z-Ro - Crack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Just dont like that Baby Girl song.
Thats one of the cleanest tracks on the whole album and the most single/radio/video worthy of all.

That song the truth about a nigga and his lady. just listen to the lyrics.

Although I did notice one thing about this album and that abn album. When z-ro sings it kinda sounds a lil flat and dry(plain) when mastering it they shouldve added a lil more reverb or turned his adlibs up a lil more so it can blend and it would sound alot stronger bc he can sing a lil bit.

Apr 19, 2006
like most good rap releases in the last 5-10 yrs, there is about a quarter or more of horrible songs. baby girl is really terrible tho. i guess its just not my cuppa hurrache. Some people will get into it.

Feb 8, 2003
like most good rap releases in the last 5-10 yrs, there is about a quarter or more of horrible songs. baby girl is really terrible tho. i guess its just not my cuppa hurrache. Some people will get into it.
I was saying it has radio/video potential bc its catchy but has a real story at the same time. the females would luv that song. Remeber when doing a album you gotta have something for everyvody so its only right to make something the ladies can vibe too.

Apr 19, 2006
z-ro's album is pretty solid, but i am pretty dissapointed by the new devin album. Its good, but not like any of his other releases imo. the southern give and take. I just wish a rap album would come out with every track slappin.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^yeah the ABN album was way better than this. This album was dissapointing. Its funny to me how Z-Ro has some dope beats about half the time and then some GARBAGE beats the other half. Regardless, hes talented as fuck, but this album was weak.