who is seriously feelin chingo bling??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
A lot of people won't feel em, but at the same time a lot of people will. I'm sure Chingo knew comin into this that he was gonna have some people dislikin what he does, but on the other hand he has a pretty big followin. It's works for some, but not for others. He's doin his thang and if people don't like it they have the choice of not listenin. It's that simple.

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
I don't think Chingo is makin it hard for anybody. That would be like sayin Eminem is too comedy so he's makin it hard for every white rapper. Or Afroman is too comedy so he's makin it hard for every black rapper. Come on homie, everybody has different styles no matter what color you are. Not one person is gonna make it bad for everybody else. Trust me. Now like I said...you can listen or you can not listen. That's all.

May 3, 2003
Em is making it hard for every white rapper because he's extremely gifted with words. Afroman is tight, he comes with that "other" shit that cracks me up. Chingo Bling tries to be funny but he fucking sucks so it doesn't work. Don't get me wrong, there are other latin rappers who make it hard as well ex: SPM, Frost, Don Cisco... the list goes on and on. Black rappers fucking shit up( not in a good way) 50 Cent, Jadakiss, Richie Rich... do u want me to continue because I could go on forever about wack black rappers

Jan 9, 2004
Are you kidding, Chingo is laughs. He mixes real talent with some Mexican/Tejano comedy shit and makes something new out of it. You guys probably aren't feelin it because you dont know what the hell he is referring to. But among most Chicanos, that fool is a hit. Juice and Playa Rae know this. Earlier this year I was at a carshow in San Diego and the only cd setup that carried his cd's SOLD OUT of Chingo's Mex Tapes, everyone wanted a piece. His new cd with Paul Wall and the Choppaholix is tight.

Chingo for President, Putos.