whats slim thugs best work?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
yeah man.. check out all the old Before Da Kappa/Afta Da Kappa mixtapes ...mixed down by 5000 watts.. slim thug always went hard..
I represent this was the the name of his album back in 98 ...i guess thats the best one cuz it sounds more like his old shit

Aug 14, 2003
I RESPECT THAT TOO. ITS THE FIRST TIME I'VE HEARD THAT:ermm:.

Flow, lyrics are garbage. Far from original on the mic as well. Beat selection is okay.
I DONT REMEMEBER HIM BITING OFF ANYBODY ELSE, HE'S TRUE TO HIMSELF, AND HE DOESNT FABRICATE SHIT, AND HIS BEAT SELECTION IS CLEAN IMO. THERE'S A FEW I DIDNT LIKE, BUT THAT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY, YOU'RE NOT GONNA LIKE EVERYTHING ANYBODY DOES.

May 30, 2006
evil genius knows nothing about rap from the south.
I don't? Let's see. I've been bumping hip hop from the south since the mid 80's.

Bumping Luke way back when he was Luke Skywalker. Had the song "We Want Some Pussy" @ famliy pic nics back then on my cuzzos ghetto blaster(boom box for u youngstas.

Have owned about 3/4 of all of the releases from Rap-A-Lot starting with Geto Boys making trouble & still fuck with RAL. My fav label of alltime.

Remember when Eightball & MJG hit the scene with Coming Out Hard. Been bumping Devin The Dude since the Odd Sqaud hit the scene & they was calling him The "D".

Heard of Cash Money & their music way back when they had UNLV & other artist before the Hot Boys. TT Tucker from New Orleans. A pioneer in N.O. hip hop.

Was bumping Master P when he dropped Clean Getaway & Mamas Bad Boy. Those were released on Cassette before coming out on CD. Years before he blew up.

Heard Swisha House & SUC music before most people in N.Cali ever heard of them.

Heard Juviniles music way back when he had a flat top & was fucking with DJ Jimi.

Been a fan of SPC since I was 15 years old & I'm 31 now. I still bumps they shit. Fisrt heard 3-6 Mafia when they were Triple Six Mafia. I'm also a fan of Ska-Face Al Kapone. I still bumps Going All Out. Hardest southern album of 2003. Not the best but the hardest.

Ghetto Twinz, Lez Mone, Choice(had Stick-N-Move on cassette back in 92-93). I can go on & on.

So save that shit about I don't know shit about hip hop in the South. And this is coming from the West Coast nigga that's never been to the South in his life.

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
I don't? Let's see. I've been bumping hip hop from the south since the mid 80's.

Bumping Luke way back when he was Luke Skywalker. Had the song "We Want Some Pussy" @ famliy pic nics back then on my cuzzos ghetto blaster(boom box for u youngstas.

Have owned about 3/4 of all of the releases from Rap-A-Lot starting with Geto Boys making trouble & still fuck with RAL. My fav label of alltime.

Remember when Eightball & MJG hit the scene with Coming Out Hard. Been bumping Devin The Dude since the Odd Sqaud hit the scene & they was calling him The "D".

Heard of Cash Money & their music way back when they had UNLV & other artist before the Hot Boys. TT Tucker from New Orleans. A pioneer in N.O. hip hop.

Was bumping Master P when he dropped Clean Getaway & Mamas Bad Boy. Those were released on Cassette before coming out on CD. Years before he blew up.

Heard Swisha House & SUC music before most people in N.Cali ever heard of them.

Heard Juviniles music way back when he had a flat top & was fucking with DJ Jimi.

Been a fan of SPC since I was 15 years old & I'm 31 now. I still bumps they shit. Fisrt heard 3-6 Mafia when they were Triple Six Mafia. I'm also a fan of Ska-Face Al Kapone. I still bumps Going All Out. Hardest southern album of 2003. Not the best but the hardest.

Ghetto Twinz, Lez Mone, Choice(had Stick-N-Move on cassette back in 92-93). I can go on & on.

So save that shit about I don't know shit about hip hop in the South. And this is coming from the West Coast nigga that's never been to the South in his life.
haha point taken.
yet and still...
slim thug = one of the best to come out of houston.