What happened to Texas Takeover??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Luckily I have all the chapters I downloaded still in browsing history. I'll copy/paste some links whenever I can. Do you want me to open a new thread with a proper title or just post it all in here?

Here are some... 1-10. Much props to the original uploader. Must have at least taken him a year to upload all of it.

Chapter 001

Chapter 002

Chapter 003

Chapter 004

Chapter 005

Chapter 006

Chapter 007

Chapter 008

Chapter 009

Chapter 010
Good looking out dog. I think a thread might be a great idea. I know theres still some screwheads round hurr

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Mixerr, Texas supports its artists more so than most places. The hell you talking about? The fact it was a troll fest with the likes of you, grimm, and mr tongue twista im sure didnt help the situation
If you were a member on there within the last year before it closed, you will remember the king of trolls, rekshots... he was a racist, insensitive, annoying dick, but he knew how to troll... his sig had a pic of elliot rogers photoshopped next to pac with RIP above both their heads and the caption "is there a heaven for a g"

he was an obnoxious troll, but looking back now I see that he was sometimes pretty funny

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
If you were a member on there within the last year before it closed, you will remember the king of trolls, rekshots... he was a racist, insensitive, annoying dick, but he knew how to troll... his sig had a pic of elliot rogers photoshopped next to pac with RIP above both their heads and the caption "is there a heaven for a g"

he was an obnoxious troll, but looking back now I see that he was sometimes pretty funny
Rekshots didn't used to be like that before 2013. I don't know why he was an obnoxious troll. He was pretty funny. Rekshots treated me with respect unlike a lot of users here on this forum.

The only people I talk to and keep up with from TTO are tosin, thatboymo, BoyC, and CaseyJones.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Rekshots didn't used to be like that before 2013. I don't know why he was an obnoxious troll. He was pretty funny. Rekshots treated me with respect unlike a lot of users here on this forum.

The only people I talk to and keep up with from TTO are tosin, thatboymo, BoyC, and CaseyJones.
thaboymo's collection was the biggest in the whole state, with every super rare CD and record outta H-town... I wonder what rekshots is doing now?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I haven't talked to Rekshots in over 2 years. Tosin is still doing his graphic design thing. Sadr22 is on Twitter. Thatboymo is on IG and discogs. I wish I had that Jhiame cd you have. You can't even find that in the states anymore. Giovo is on Twitter last time I checked.
Jhiame CD is super dope, me and my homie put up the discogs page for it from my copy... I never met another guy with the og

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
never did understand the whole screw music jive. I just downloaded one tried to listen to it and had to turn it off. Is it meant to bump when your under the influence of Ny-Quil?
Most people jam screw when sipping purple drank, but I jam it when smoking, or even when sober if Im in a chill mood

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
its the whole screw thing.....I mean take ah classic tracc and slow it down like 65% and it just sounds like crap to me. That's just me tho.....Im just now ah "Screw Head". I sometimes like the way Paul Wall or 3-6-Mafia slows ah tracc down for ah couple seconds during a tracc but no the whole song.

Teddy X

The Factor
Dec 26, 2008
Union City, Georgia
www.youtube.com
TexasTakeOver was a good site.

The only people I keep up with on that site was tosin, thatboymo, Sader22, and Giovo. I don't remember who you were on Texastakeover. Tosin and thatboymo are on Instagram. I ain't seen Ceo254 in years. Giovo too.
I was I.X.E. on Texas Takeover forum.

Real Talk!