Vote for "Still Tippin'" on MTV & BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
Let's show H-Town some love and help get this video on the air! Lets show the masses what the south is really made of!

RapSmark said:
I know that now MTV Networks (which owns MTV, MTV2, BET, MTV Jams, etc.) has the new edit of the "Still Tippin" video by Mike Jones, Slim Thug and Paul Wall in their hands, I decided, why not take advantage of it? So in cooperation with this board and every other Southern rap website that's down for this, we need y'all to bombard MTV and BET with calls and e-mails to get "Still Tippin" on the daytime TV. So here's how we'll go about this. First, here's a link to get the video onto MTV2's Hip Hop Countdown (click other, enter in Mike Jones featuring Slim Thug and Paul Wall under artist, you know the rest).

http://www.mtv.com/onair/mtv2/hip_hop_countdown/vote/

As far as getting the video onto 106 & Park, that's a tad bit tricky. They don't have an Other option, but the best thing to do is contact their offices in Washington D.C., demanding that "Still Tippin" airs. So here's the number for their offices.

1 (202) 608-2000

Oh, I almost forgot. Since I already gave out BET's number, I might as well give out MTV's office number (and see if you can all get in contact with Tom Calderone, he's the one who's in charge of airing the videos there)/

1 (212) 258-8000

So far, we're gonna look to get cooperation with Cham's website, with any Swisha House affiliated website, hell, bbk even says he might get in contact with Slim Thug's label to step up the campaign to get "Still Tippin" in regular rotation on either of MTV's networks or BET. Since I know that Swisha House is allegedly in line for a major label deal, why not have Swisha House blindside America by coming out of Houston, independent as hell, and be the only true independent rap music label, outside of Koch, to have their video get regular rotation on the biggest video networks in America?

LET'S DO THIS! LET'S GET "STILL TIPPIN" ON THESE NETWORKS, AND PIMP THE SYSTEM FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH! 2004, SWISHA HOUSE!