Trae the truth knocks out Mike jones......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2008
Houston, Texas rappers Mike Jones and Trae the Truth were involved in an altercation backstage today (August 11) at the Ozone Awards in Houston.

According to witnesses, the two rappers were having a conversation when Trae the Truth allegedly struck Jones for unknown reasons.

The altercation occurred in the backstage area, as artists like Slim Thug, David Banner, Alfamega and other industry types congregated in a press area.

The assault left Jones with a laceration to his face, but it is unknown if Jones required medical attention.

The reason for the altercation between the two Houston rappers occurred for unknown reasons, although sources told AllHipHop.com tensions between the two had already been high.

The Ozone Awards are taking place at the George R. Brown Convention Center.

Despite the fracas between Trae the Truth and Mike Jones backstage, The Ozone Awards went off without any further incidents.

Performers included Shawty Lo, B.O.B., while T Pain, Young Jeezy, David Banner DJ Khaled and Rap-A-Lot CEO J. Prince took home honors.

from ahh

Feb 2, 2006
the funny part is that when the cops walked up to him mike jones start saying everything that happened and say dudes name

and i dunno if your career can survive an ass whupping only time will tell but plenty famous people done had they ass whupped before

if your a "gangster" rapper i dunno though if u gettin socked up and trying to act hard yeah ur done unless you reedem yourself. but mike jones dont seem like he try to act hard i aint never heard him say nothing like that. lol why all his homies aint do shit they aint even check trae like slim thug just standing there, i dunno in my book if you get socked by 1 person AT LEAST try to hit him back even if u get scraped at least you got heart dont just walk away talking shit

Jun 3, 2006
i wonder if after he got socked...people was askin him do you know what your name is.... "who".........."who".........."who"............sorry that was a lil lame