The South makes the hardest beats ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Yeah, Id say so. Im feeling more shit coming outta tha south than any other region. Production wise, they got everything, crunk songs, laid back songs. As far as producers, I think there is a lot more small time producers coming with heat then there is in cali. It seems with w/c rap especially in LA its the same few producers doing everything...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Re: Re: The South makes the hardest beats ??

JLMACN said:
one name lil john...one song with one group "young bloods"
that beats is one of the sickest beats..

IF YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN WE DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!!

That shit slumps...

Aug 7, 2002
hellyea thats my jam...south has krunk ass songs that makes u wanna jump and do somethin and laid back songs that make u wanna smoke ride n fuck...south aint really all that tight anymore cept for ATL, devin, lil 36mafia, and t rock thats it. the rest is bunk and stupid. with the hard shit imma have to say that westcoast has the hardest beats n shit, like brotha lynch and siccmade, and some old shyt....

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
one name lil john...one song with one group "young bloods"
that beats is one of the sickest beats..
FO SUR!!!!!!!!!!
THAT BEAT IS SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCC!!

i can jacc a TANK and hitt the LA streets with that cutt just bumpin......
and the popos wouldnt even fade me...

d-locc

Nov 10, 2002
I for one strongly resent that wack-ass Lil' Jon crunk/bounce type of shit which has unfortunately grown to be a trademark of southern beats by now and do NOT consider it the sound of the "REAL" south

In the past the South was indeed a place for some of the tightest rap production ever and if asked to define the real south sound, I'd point in the direction of Texas and various Rap-A-Lot producers who pioneered a SOULFUL, FAT sound and in till the late mid-90's had their signature on (if not being solely responsible for the CDs' production) on dope CD after another..

Producers like Mike Dean, N.O. Joe, John Bido, Crazy C, Dope-E of the Terrorists, Icey Hott of Street Military... Now THAT'S what the fuck I'm talkin bout

Keep that Lil Jon/Cash Money GARBAGE far away when talkin about Southern beats!

I hope no one takes offence to my righteous words

:p