Which songs on ABN...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
I just got the album ABN by Z-ro and Trae. I have heard that on this album they jack other people's beats and lay vocals. Anybody know which songs they have jacked?

By the way, I recommend everybody to get this album because it is slamming for real

Aug 9, 2002
Flowjob said:
I just got the album ABN by Z-ro and Trae. I have heard that on this album they jack other people's beats and lay vocals. Anybody know which songs they have jacked?
LOL! it aint jacking beatz its called a mixtape & every1 doez thiz.....AssholeByNature mixtapez

Jan 6, 2003
214Thug said:
LOL! it aint jacking beatz its called a mixtape & every1 doez thiz.....AssholeByNature mixtapez
Steal, beg, jack, borrow, make mixtape...whatever. Are you my English teacher from back in the days or something? :cool:

Aug 9, 2002
Flowjob said:
Steal, beg, jack, borrow, make mixtape...whatever. Are you my English teacher from back in the days or something? :cool:

1st off im far from your teacher cuz your teacher wouldnt know what tha fuck a mixtape is, 2nd thiz isnt grammer im talking about its hip-hop, some thing you dont learn in a classroom....but obviously you got no clue what a mixtape is if you are saying this.....
Flowjob said:
I have heard that on this album they jack other people's beats and lay vocals".....

Jan 6, 2003
214Thug said:
1st off im far from your teacher cuz your teacher wouldnt know what tha fuck a mixtape is, 2nd thiz isnt grammer im talking about its hip-hop, some thing you dont learn in a classroom....but obviously you got no clue what a mixtape is if you are saying this.....
Why being so angry? I asked a decent question about which songs they used. Why turn this into a discussion on what kind of album this is? Don't worry, I can assure you that I know what a mixtape is and...hold on to your chair...I have also listened to several. Check out Ice Cube's Kill At Will EP from back in the days. He's got a track there where he uses other rappers' beats for his own vocals. You wouldn't call that a "mixtape" track would you? Oh, and I almost forgot, the track is called "Jackin' For Beats"...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^^ that new Trae cd is one of the best releases I have bought in awhile... I got it for $15.99 and you can't be that. 3 discs and a DVD for that price... plus Trae got straight slumps on the record....

Nuttkace