so6ix y'all are sleeping

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
I'm surprised I haven't really heard that many people talking about these guys in all honestly I wasn't too sure what to expect out of them when I first heard about them but I heard there first mixtape and was blown away. Lil infamous ( lord infamous son) sounds just like him and locodunit is hard too and the dudes in there camp rebelyus and trigg bambino have put out some solid releases as well. And I can actually say they did pick up where three six left off. Lord infamous and koop would be proud because they are really putting out decent product and I can't wait to see what happens when they finally work with Paul

Oct 17, 2009
These are some well to do suburb kids trying to capitalize on their family's rap career's, which makes perfect sense. But they're not exactly genuine and try to hard to be gangsters from the hood when they're really just spoiled from the suburbs and their hood experience comes from playing grand theft auto. I've seen Ricky around plenty growing up and he always had his skateboard.

Jan 9, 2016
Vancouver
These are some well to do suburb kids trying to capitalize on their family's rap career's, which makes perfect sense. But they're not exactly genuine and try to hard to be gangsters from the hood when they're really just spoiled from the suburbs and their hood experience comes from playing grand theft auto. I've seen Ricky around plenty growing up and he always had his skateboard.
While that may be true, they still make some sick ass music