So whos reely thirsty for sum original Memphis Devil Shyt!!!???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
EXTREMELY AWESOME FREE DOWNLOAD 4 DISCS WORTH OF NONSTOP CLASSIC MEMPHIS DEVIL SHYT; THE SHYT THAT THREE 6 MAFIA LEFT OFF WHEN THEY SOLD OUT LOL!!!

Well over 80 tracks featuring appearances from Lord Infamous, Killa Klan Kaze, MC Mack, Scanman, Evil Pimp, Krucifix Klan, Manson Family, Valtiel, Invisible Silence, Cap One, to even K-Rino along with guest features from way overseas HOW REEL IS THAT!!!???

SO GO AHEAD & CHECK OUT THE BLOG & DOWNLOAD & ENJOY EVERYONE!!!!!!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=57462437&blogID=494664279

Feb 27, 2006
i heard of some fool few months back by the name of Syko Mac,you got any info onem an if he ever dropped anything? i think he was featured on one of these compilations.

Des504

destructCo.
Oct 13, 2002
louisiana
etsy.com
I think I grew out of the horrorcore shit.

Unless it's a well-produced track, and the flows are REALLY good, it doesn't do much for me anymore. You can only talk about raping babies and selling your soul so many times.

not gonna knock what you're doing, though.

Dec 25, 2003
I feel u mane... I agree wit u... There's so many things to rap about than just killin folks & fake devil worshipping... Imo thats not all the way horrorcore, why not rap about halloween legends like monsters & shit... I can definitely pull that off very creatively...
Other than all this, its still a reel good compilation all the way......