Snoop Dogg says Without master p there be no rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
If you listen to the ghettos tryin to kill me and 99 ways to die... P was biting scarface's the diary album bad... He was a dope artist dont get me wrong I used to buy all his shit... He just bit a gang of shit... I just wish he wouldve signed c-bo back then
I thought I was the only one who noticed he was sounding like scarface. when he did tru 2 da game he kinda found his own style. then all the makaveli bootlegs came out and he started to sound like pac. he was at his best from 95-97 imo.

Feb 14, 2004
P was smart he made millions of dollars and like rasan said he was dopest when he was himself... Tru blood in blood out is a fuckn classic and ice cream man and so on.. He just took it in the wrong direction he should've had a no limit west... Even the movement he gots now are bums why he didn't recruit more established artists and dope ones is beyond me... The west has so much unsigned talent... Imagine gully, wax, philthy, tnutty ect. on one label w P!

May 7, 2002
i agree with snoop

and if master p stole from c-bo then that means p has the balls to steal from a gangsta and he stoll from yuk so he steals from thuglords which is hella gangsta in my book