Slim Thug & Killa Kyleon-Havin Thangs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
this mixtapes fuckin dope seriously slim and killa r the hardest duo out h town there on sum gansta shit fuck they wreck so many beats tight as fuck...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ of course Fly's Havin Thang's is classic material. But that is beyond the point... This cd is off the chain.... I'm a real big fan of Slim and he wrecks it as usual but IMO Kyleon steals the show. Boy got way too much flows for one man.... Oh and by the way UGT Kyleon is from Austin Texas, not Houston.
He is a member of 3rd Degree and all their shit is tight as fuck... pick up their music when you can.

Nuttkace

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
Nuttkase said:
^^^ of course Fly's Havin Thang's is classic material. But that is beyond the point... This cd is off the chain.... I'm a real big fan of Slim and he wrecks it as usual but IMO Kyleon steals the show. Boy got way too much flows for one man.... Oh and by the way UGT Kyleon is from Austin Texas, not Houston.
He is a member of 3rd Degree and all their shit is tight as fuck... pick up their music when you can.

Nuttkace
A couple things:

1. CD is fire and if you liked this, check out Killa Kyleon's solo underground: "Welcome to the Hood".
2. Kyle is from the southside of Houston, TX.
3. Kyle Lee from 3rd Degree and Kyleon are two different people.
4. 3rd Degree is based in San Antonio, not Austin.

Mar 14, 2003
M-1 said:
only Havin ThanGs i'm bumpin is by Playa Fly
"Must maintain some gravy, cause da navy ain't da place fa me, Uncle Sam don't give a damn bout playaz in da city streets, must I stack some paper? Yes I must to make it in this world, Flizy plan on havin' thangs, cause thats somethin' Fly deserve"

^^^ Yea this is sho nuff classic.