Ska-Face Al Capone......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Deadly Game

Whats up wit dude...is he still signed ta Sick-Wid-It/JIVE or what...aint heard about him in a minute.....

May 4, 2002

he still on sic wid it, he working on a bunch of new projects, including a solo, and a collaboration album with Mr Sche out of memphis that may drop on sic wit it, he also got the sic wid it south compilation coming out next year.....

Jun 3, 2002
Deadly Game said:
Whats up wit dude...is he still signed ta Sick-Wid-It/JIVE or what...aint heard about him in a minute.....

^^^After like 4 years 'Goin' All Out' finally dropped, but it wasn't Sic-Wid-It / Jive it was released Sic-Wid-It / Select-O-Hits

I seen somewhere Al Kapone got a cd droppin' before the end of this year called 'They Dykin' or some shit........

I think the al Kapone Mr.Sche collabo will be pretty tight, since Sche be comin' wit some crunk production.........

Jun 3, 2002
^^^gheah, I alwayz wondered about that Memphis Untouchables also, Al Kapone, Skinny Pimp and sum whiteboy called The Jerk-Off or some shit..........

But most new shit from Skinny is pretty garbage, usually cuz of production........that's why I never broke bread

has anyone ever gave this a review ??

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Sche and Al Kapone album should be out in Jan. Memphis Drama 3 (The out of towners) should be out real soon with feats like T-roc, Pastor Troy, Playa Fly and more. Mr. Sche is doing his thing check him out, thats the big homie.
one

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Skinny needz to Get bacc with that old style..but on Ska-Face..i wish he would put out another Memphis UnderGround video