Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
Yo guys, if u dont have those classic albums you're wrong in this thread. I think people should ask for local rare or unknown shit in here, but most people only request southern classics, which is ok, but I wonder why u dont have'em yet and if dat was the sense of this thread afta readin 1st post of this thread....jus my opinion as newcomer P'zz

Oct 10, 2002
NICCSACC said:
heres a classic outta texas. the original cd and cassette goes for hundreds on amazon.

BIG MELLO -- BONE HARD ZAGGIN
http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=CLDL5ATG

does anybody have any other rare SPC releases anyway??

if so can you post it on something other than megaupload?? thnx
Good lookin on that I got the cassette.

Do you happen to have Too Much Trouble Bringin Hell On Earth? I got it on cassette too. I love the track with Big Mello Muthafuckin Thugs. I got that terrorists if you need that.

Feb 5, 2006
dawun said:

Do you happen to have Too Much Trouble Bringin Hell On Earth? I got it on cassette too. I love the track with Big Mello Muthafuckin Thugs. I got that terrorists if you need that.
srry i wish i had that TMT i remember i rode my bike about ten miles to COCONUTS and thats when rap a lot was just popping off and i copped south park psycho and that TMT cassette. that shits a classic both of em. i want that terrorists but ill up that big mello screwed n chopped in a minute for you.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
dawun said:

I haven't heard this shit in about 10 fuckin years!! Thanks for throwin that up.
I got the Bringin Hell on Earth too on cassete..The baby Geto Boys!

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
NICCSACC said:
srry i wish i had that TMT i remember i rode my bike about ten miles to COCONUTS and thats when rap a lot was just popping off and i copped south park psycho and that TMT cassette. that shits a classic both of em. i want that terrorists but ill up that big mello screwed n chopped in a minute for you.
I got the Terrorists "Terror Strikes-Always Bizness Never Personal." I can get that up sometime this weekend.

Aug 3, 2003
e-producto said:
ANY CDS BY
South Park Coalition
Terrorists
Klondike Kat
PSK 13
Bam,
Blank
Street Military
INDO G & LIL BLUNT - THE ANTIDOTE
Ice Lord
JLMACN said:
If you come on here askin for 10 albums(for example), you should have some serious contributions to this thread...that goes for everybody.