Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2008
lol ya it kinda sucks.. lol tapes suck in general i prefer cd quality need better bass.
Man, I don't know where you found this shit, but props for posting it bruh. This some rare shit. I been wanting to hear it. I don't think it sucks at all. It got that early N.O. sound. Bad rip though. And I think it's a vinyl rip, not tape. You can hear the pops, clicks and skips. Plus turntable hum.

yeah, can some one re up that goodfellaz album and the lunatic of guillotine, ALSO the memphis 1992 tape ragerip....I dont need them or anything,they sound tight, maybe use megaupload or get a collectors account becuase the limit is stupid, 10 people download these in one second, fucking leech whores:) thag im waiting..

Id post the DSS album(s) but I cant find them, I think my mp3 player ate those tracks up a year or so ago, but I can tell you if its under $50 you shuld cop that album, its got some sick bass lines

peace

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
yeah, can some one re up that goodfellaz album and the lunatic of guillotine, ALSO the memphis 1992 tape ragerip....I dont need them or anything,they sound tight, maybe use megaupload or get a collectors account becuase the limit is stupid, 10 people download these in one second, fucking leech whores:) thag im waiting..

Id post the DSS album(s) but I cant find them, I think my mp3 player ate those tracks up a year or so ago, but I can tell you if its under $50 you shuld cop that album, its got some sick bass lines

peace
Here is the Boss Game T tape:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tpem4nmmtzn

The other albums I already had so I did not download them and I can't reup them right now

May 26, 2008
Mar 20, 2008
^^ yo them cats had another album before that first one and the cover was black & white and it had a Warning Explict Sticker on it and it was on Ebay being sold with that Journey Of A Snydicate as a tape so if you ca post that cool