Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
Young Cutthroat said:
At least I did contribue to the thread instead of leeching.

MAYBE U SHOULD WIPE DA SLEEP OUT YA EYE AN LOOK 4 A CHANGE......

MAYBE U WOULD C HOW MUCH I CONTRIBUTE'D 2 DIS THREAD ( I BELIEVE ITz MO DEN U )....

AN IF IT WAzNT 4 DA HIDE HAK I'D CONTRIBUTE MO SHIT 2 DIS THREAD.....

ERYTHING ELSE BESIDEz WHUT I REQUEST'D I ALREADY GOT SO NO NEED 4 ME 2 DOWNLOAD NUTHIN....

SO AZ 4 "LEECH'N" ??

I CONTRIBUTE SHIT 2 ERY FORUM I POST IN ON DIS SITE....

CHEK MA STATz YUNG SKILLET...

- GEEzUz

May 15, 2002
GeeZus said:

MAYBE U WOULD C HOW MUCH I CONTRIBUTE'D 2 DIS THREAD ( I BELIEVE ITz MO DEN U )....

AN IF IT WAzNT 4 DA HIDE HAK I'D CONTRIBUTE MO SHIT 2 DIS THREAD.....

ERYTHING ELSE BESIDEz WHUT I REQUEST'D I ALREADY GOT SO NO NEED 4 ME 2 DOWNLOAD NUTHIN....

SO AZ 4 "LEECH'N" ??

I CONTRIBUTE SHIT 2 ERY FORUM I POST IN ON DIS SITE....

CHEK MA STATz YUNG SKILLET...

- GEEzUz
I didnt ask you how much u contributed, honestly I could give a fuck. My point was, at least I tried to contribute SOMETHING, instead of just leeching. I didnt say I contributed more than you, my point that was I did. Read and understand next time before you come at me.

Feb 5, 2005
Young Cutthroat said:
I didnt ask you how much u contributed, honestly I could give a fuck..

IF U DIDNT GIVAFUK U WOULDNT HAVE RESPOND'D......

Young Cutthroat said:
My point was, at least I tried to contribute SOMETHING, instead of just leeching.

U QUOTE'D ME AN DIRECT'D YUR "POINT" 2 ME...

SO MA POINT IZ WHUT I CONTRIBUTE'D....

Young Cutthroat said:
I didnt say I contributed more than you, my point that was I did. Read and understand next time before you come at me.
DAS NICE 2 KNO...

1 OF MA POINTz WAZ DAT I DID !

Young Cutthroat said:
Read and understand next time before you come at me.
SOUNDz LIKE U NEED 2 READ...

CUZ OBVIOUSLY YA SLO ASS DONT SEEM 2 GET IT....

SO READ IT AGAIN :

Young Cutthroat said:
At least I did contribue to the thread instead of leeching.
GeeZus said:

^^ U GET IT DIS TIME ?

HUH ?

NOW HOP OUT YA HOOLA HOOP NIGGA AN MAYBE U WONT B SEND'N YASELF N CIRCLEz !!!

- GEEzUz

Oct 10, 2002
naner12 said:
i feel you .. i wasn't trying to come at you sideways it's just that Rino is a talented artist and he's still making his paper off that album.
Hell yeah thanks for askin him to take that K-Rino down. I bought that album a month ago when it came out and haven't even had a chance to make a thread on it yet. It is lyrically one of his best. We need to start a thread, If I get time i will. Rino deserves his paper.

Jan 26, 2004
Damn Naner12, good muthafukin lookin' on that Kilo G & G-Slimm!...you wouldn't by ab=ny chance happen to have any Mr. Ivan? That boy cold man.... Or any Pimp Daddy? Either way than man...

Here's an old Ca$h Money Classic, if you ain't never heard this shyt make sure ya Chek out Bangin With My Pump (on some Lynch Type Shyt) & Got A Lot Of Luv!! With Mr. Ivan & Pimp Daddy...them trax is real nice...

U.N.L.V.-"Straight Out Tha Gutta":
http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1LAPZ9RKREVCN2PBK6QH7MJRGS

Apr 25, 2002
Two Things

1) Thanks to everybody for uploading these. I'd contribute but I'm not on this level, the only Dirty South shit I got is more mainstream the stuff you all have.

2) How do you get those RAR files to extract the individual tracks? I can do Zips but have't figured out those RAR files yet.

Feb 5, 2005
xpanther206 said:
2) How do you get those RAR files to extract the individual tracks? I can do Zips but have't figured out those RAR files yet.

CHEK YA PM POTNA...

I HIT U WIT WINRAR AN SUM INSTRUCTIONz ON HOW 2 USE IT 2 EXTRACT FILEz....

- GEEzUz