Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
i was just about to post mad at the world lol just when you thought it was safe is the only cd i dont have and i love slip in to a coma k-rino coming deadly on that shit
...can you still post that classic street military album or do you have GNIP psychic thoughts (i have it on tape for like 9 or 10 years and im sick of that shit! lol) by the way can't wait for that dark horse!!! he's talkin to lil J so maybe its gonna be on R.A.L

May 4, 2002
this is suppost to be an out of print thread right, i was in concord yesterday doing some x mas shoppin and a good handful of these albums were ibeing sold at FYE. props tho folks just thought i would let ya know

Jan 26, 2004
WT SAVAGE said:
this is suppost to be an out of print thread right, i was in concord yesterday doing some x mas shoppin and a good handful of these albums were ibeing sold at FYE. props tho folks just thought i would let ya know

That doesn't always mean that they are necessarily out of print though...sometime stores have"leftover" CDs on the shelves & you can find some good shyt.......A lot of older No Limit stuff is like that........Kind of depends on what part the country you're in too....

Nov 16, 2005
what up yall!!! was seeing if anybody got both these cd's tre sins-(city of sin). and (sin it up) .post it back or just email me. i been looking for these cds for a minute.holla back.thanks

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
props on the links guys , i downloaded a few to get a taste of tha ole school south that im still learnin about .

@ JL you are tha one that got me hooked , thanks bro . i wish i had somthin to contribute but you know i'll be watchin ebay for some of these clasics now and payin high dollar to add to my collection .

Jan 26, 2004
naner12 said:
any idea when the hide feature will be fixed? i really don't like uploading shit for these punk ass leechers that cant even reply.
Damn, hope they fix it , cuz I know you got some good shyt man...

Here's another psychotic album from that crazy muthafuka Ganksta N-I-P...

Ganksta N-I-P "Interview With A Killa":
http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2IOGCLWPCFZVB2JXHUHZPUNN16

PS:I should be getting ALOT of rare & out of print cds within the next week or 2, cuz I'm gone be meetin up with my boy who I ain't seen in a minute....he got all sorts of shyt....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
naner12 said:
any idea when the hide feature will be fixed? i really don't like uploading shit for these punk ass leechers that cant even reply.

Ive asked 2wice about it..
but we havent had any luck on it..

Dlocc locked this thread...to see if he could persuay the "head folk" to fix the issue..
but we didnt have any luck..

he wanted to know if i wanted to delete this thread..
but i wouldnt do it..cause...folks are really takin this thread much further than i had ever expected..

keep it movin..

Feb 5, 2005

PROPz 2 ERYBODY WHO CONTRIBUTE'D 2 DIS THREAD....

ITz GOOD C SO MANY OF US GOT DA SAME TASTE IN DOWN SOUF MUSIC RATH'R NEW/OLD...

SHOUT OUT 2 JLMACN 4 START'N DIS THREAD....

CLASSIC !!!!!!!

- GEEzUz