R.I.P To Mr Bigg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
he was a rapper from alabama, he had that song called trial time another hit was a song called hoes, he was shot about a week ago and passed away supposely yesterday at least thats the word..

Dec 4, 2004
I remember that video "Its time to go to trial" ...that was The Last Mr Bigg, right? I thought the video was laughable cuz it was so cheap, but RIP to him.

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
THE LAST MR BIGG IS NOT DEAD...ALTHOUGH HE TOOK A FEW SHOTS, HE IS RECOVERING AND I REPEAT NOT DEAD...CONFIRMED FROM HIS LABEL

May 4, 2002

my bad on the information i wasnt a 100 percent sure but my partner who promotes for artist in mobile told me he had passed, plus some radio stations in alabama had even said RIP, but now i guess the story is he is still in very critical condition they did some stuff had to reconstruct part of his head in sugery, even if he pulls through they are saying he wont be the same

Feb 8, 2003
TRMNDUS said:
my bad on the information i wasnt a 100 percent sure but my partner who promotes for artist in mobile told me he had passed, plus some radio stations in alabama had even said RIP, but now i guess the story is he is still in very critical condition they did some stuff had to reconstruct part of his head in sugery, even if he pulls through they are saying he wont be the same

No you cool. Shit like that happens with info all the time. and plus he is not a big name yet, so its hard to find true info.

May 15, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I just talked to my chick down in Alabama and Mr. Bigg is fine...He lost an eye but other than that he is walking, talking, and still rapping.....A damn shame this all happened though....The guy that shot him is in police custody....Only 17 years old....A DAMN SHAME....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
NASTY N-A-T-E said:
I just talked to my chick down in Alabama and Mr. Bigg is fine...He lost an eye but other than that he is walking, talking, and still rapping.....A damn shame this all happened though....The guy that shot him is in police custody....Only 17 years old....A DAMN SHAME....

That is great news to hear.

Nuttkace